Hot Toys ROTJ Emperor Palpatine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok so wht did you PO or order with or w/o chair? cuz i cant decide on if chair is necessary in collect or not...

also im speculating the instructions warn of robe dyeing the skin of course correct?

What are the chances that this robe will stain his ugly prune head?

The way things have been with HT lately I feel like I should run electrical tape along the inside of the hood to avoid problems in a few months.

this, im guessing there is a 100% chance. doin same with my obi but with abit or plastic from the wrap the box came in.

I ordered without for a few reasons...
I know I would pose him standing with the cane a la arrival on the Death Star scene.
To save money.
Same with the reason I didn’t get the Robocop with chair...it’s a cool accessory but not necessary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the staining issue has been well covered, rinse the robes in warm water until all excess dye is released.

Should be easy on this guy.

Also....do we have an answer to whats under the robe?

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

The eyes... They're not yellow... They're green???

And the sleeves... Those seams???

I dunno, man... I feel anxious...

:dunno

67728.jpg

2a51ffeb329984c1af119d54c3c37cef.jpg

if you want to get extra hyped read the book "lords of the sith", bad-ass emperor and vader stuff.

The eyes... They're not yellow... They're green???

And the sleeves... Those seams???

I dunno, man... I feel anxious...

:dunno

looks like yellow but just shadowed by brow no?

More unflattering , florescent light reviews....

Let the dogs of panic slip...

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

I dunno, I'm stoked about this guy. Check that huge box... with that huge chair...!!! So cool. I do see detolf problems though. And his feet look a little silly hanging off, especially with that child-like grin. Makes me feel he's wiggly his feet and giggling in his big chair: Weeeeeee!

But the Emperor, in that chair, with that lighting, and a guard or two around him, and Vader with prisoner Luke... INSANE!

I also think the lightning looks quite nice. Almost want to use it somehow while he's seated. Could he be seated forward, about to get up with his cane, while zapping someone off-screen with a purple bolt?

I think he needs to be slouching in the Throne more. It would allow his feet to touch the ground and make more room for his head under the overhang. Everyone poses him sitting up too straight. That guy was so confident he slouched back like he was melding into a couch.

Back