Hot Toys ROTJ Emperor Palpatine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kylo Ren's hood was glued or stitched or something, I know a lot of people were able to get it loose but he came from Hot Toys like that, I imagine this will be the same.

I truly hope they figure out staining issues on a figure with a white head and a black robe. I don't want to have to set a piece of cellophane in between the head and robe at all times.

Kylo Ren's hood was glued or stitched or something, I know a lot of people were able to get it loose but he came from Hot Toys like that, I imagine this will be the same.

No it wasn’t

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Watch them glue the hoods on so we can't see the staining or the rest of the sculpt.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Sounds awful, have they ever glued on a hood before? I don’t think they’ll do that.

Not glue, but I wouldn’t be surprised if they stitch the corners of the hood to the cloak, like they did with TFA Kylo Ren.

At least mine was, along with many others. I just snipped the threads to allow for more movement for the hood and to be shaped better.

Didn’t realize not everyone’s came like that. I remember some had a cracked look for the base as well, while others didn’t.

People literally take that comment way too much serious....
#sarcasm

#literallyisliterallythemostoverusedwordever

:lol

I’m pretty sure all the hoods were stitched to the robe so that the hood couldn’t be rotated, and to keep the folds of the shawl in place. Many folks here snipped them as SS said.

Kylo Ren's hood was stitched but not to the helmet. It was stitched to the suit. We all clipped the stitches to remove the hood from the suit to get the look he had for part of TFA.

Kylo Ren's hood was stitched but not to the helmet. It was stitched to the suit. We all clipped the stitches to remove the hood from the suit to get the look he had for part of TFA.

Yeah but thats not what was said.

He said they would stitch the robe to the head....

It made sense to stitch the robe to the robe....

Yeah but thats not what was said.

He said they would stitch the robe to the head....

It made sense to stitch the robe to the robe....

Yes I understood that. My post was to him stating it wasn't stitched to the head like he recalls..

Back