Hot Toys Rogue One Vader MMS388

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I could afford it, I'd get this as well. But I'm pretty happy with my HT ANH Vader. I guess it will be years before HT does a ESB version :(

Widow's peak too

At a glance it felt the same, but now that you mention it, yeah it's much sharper and drastic.

I keep seeing people mentioning ROTS, I don't have much prequel knowledge, can someone point out the similarities it draws from ROTS? Is it the under chin vent?

Pre ordered! day one for me as I missed the last one and it looks like an improvement :) Looks like pretty much the perfect vader! Can't wait

I'm sure R1 will be good, but to me it's nothing more than a mere filler. It means more to me personally to have the figure(s) that conforms to the ANH line (or any other OT film), than the one from a mere gap filler film.

Regardless of how good the film turns out to be, I can honestly say that I won't be purchasing anything from R1.

I'll probably just buy some gloves.

I'm sure R1 will be good, but to me it's nothing more than a mere filler. It means more to me personally to have the figure(s) that conforms to the ANH line (or any other OT film), than the one from a mere gap filler film.

Regardless of how good the film turns out to be, I can honestly say that I won't be purchasing anything from R1.

none of the rogue one character designs really seem interesting to me. I don't like the look of any of the characters they've shown off or the new vehicles. I would be way more excited if they just stuck with the traditional designs from OT.

Just saw the final R1 trailer & Vader definitely lights up his saber.
I haven't seen it yet and can't, because work blocks YouTube.

But if that's true, then it's definitely a ploy on Hot Toys' part. Maybe they want us to feel like we have an incomplete Vader? So, that when the ESB version comes around (and I'm guessing it's not far off), half of us will jump to buy it, while a third of us sells this one off before it goes down in value.

What are the actual differences between this and a potential ESB release anyway? Obviously, the ROTJ version would have a helmet-less option, pretty much guaranteeing a purchase for some.

Which "trailer" are you speaking of? This one?

https://youtu.be/McPq8FPgl6c

Cuz that has fan footage mixed into real footage. Do you think that Vader stuff looks legit? It looks like **** dude! Haha

To my defense I watched it on my phone. The parts with Vader walking with Krenick looked legit. I'll watch on a larger TV this time though lol.

That trailer is so bad its laughable. Would you want that to be real?

giphy.gif

(And that's coming from the guy who said it was true, all of it).

It wasn't even Krenick that Vader was walking with. I feel like Beavis & Butthead when they finally figured out the video they were watching was all puppets.

Back