Hot Toys Rogue One Vader MMS388

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any thoughts where should i look for the gloves when they release this figure?

Nice but I'm only interested in OT stuff. I'll only try to get the separate hands/gloves if they fit on the HT ANH Vader.

I know what you mean, yet the force is strong with this one. :panic:

Yep, guess they're just double sided pieces of crap... I mean cardboard. This really does look like its going to sell a lot of these to places that part out. Gentlemen, get ready to grab your hands.

Would be cool if it was plastic - something substantial and collectable - but HT likes their cardboard, as with the toppings for their oversized bases (Bank Robber Joker 2.0; Suicide Squad Asylum Joker...)

The hands are a big selling point, and for the potential cost, going by aforementioned estimates, it might be worth just buying the whole figure. :panic:

Likely this had been discussed. Is there any difference between this an ANH Vader?...

From some angles seems the disk on the belt buckle is silver, from others it appears black like on the ANH figure.

Are there any freaks on here prepared to manufacture red plastic blades in the event HT does us dirty and doesn't include it? I'm sure one of us has the capability to make them, and a lot of us would be interested.. :wink1:

This looks as good as the last Vader, without the annoyances. I might actually get this and gift the old Sideshow one to my gf. The only thing holding me back is the lack of an ignited blade.

Come on Hot Toys, don't pull a Sideshow on us. Sure, I couldn't care less about a light-up saber, but not including an ignited option in general is just not "fun." And it's lazy.

I hardly ever display a lit lightsaber anyway but still should be included.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Hot Toys Rogue One Vader

The shoulder armor is entirely new, and from what I can see in the pictures, it perfect, aside from having an ESB/RotJ paint job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The shoulder armor looks a lot more accurate alright but i was hoping they would have gone the extra mile and redo the mask as well..

How many of you who own the ANH Vader saw the gloves on this one and said "****"!!!!

No fault of your own of course!

I bought ANH two days ago. Then i saw this ... oh well, ANH is perfect and i will not bother with another figure just for gloves. Next time it will be mask, then new belt and so on. HT will not milk me.

How many of you who own the ANH Vader saw the gloves on this one and said "****"!!!!

No fault of your own of course!

I don't own it yet, but I think that version is still the one to buy so far. I don't see the gloves here as an improvement if these are hard plastic all the way up the forearm.
I like wrist articulation.
I'd really like to see HT release a flawless ESB Vader. Best movie.. Deserves Best Figure.

Back