Hot Toys Rogue One Vader MMS388

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The backdrops they're doing to promote pre-orders look suspiciously like thin cardboard.

14379956_10153834934442344_7236417200641847681_o.jpg

I'm also thinking it's cardboard, which is ashame. If it's cardboard I'm not going to display it. However if it is plastic... I will probably go crazy and try to get like ten of them. This is essentially what I wanted Jazz to do.. is make a back plate displayable from within our detolfs, since most of us do not have the space for his amazing dio.

It's also funny how much emphasis they put on the new cod piece, that very first photo it's literally a close up on it... like yeeeaaah check out our new cod piece BOOM ur gunna luv it

After that lava bath, does Vader even have a pecker to protect. :lol

That is prolly why he is so angry.

:lecture

But he's got nothing down there.

He left it behind on Mustafar.

He's still angry at the time of Rogue One and makes all the troopers wear small codpieces.

A short while later he's over it and let's the troopers wear their bigger codpieces again - as evidenced by ANH.

jkno, the Vader expert.:clap

Actually, jkno the everything star wars expert. I enjoy his posts on many different star wars forums, I consider him top 5 knowledgeable people in the star wars universe.

*nods bucket*

Sorry guys. I'm no Vader expert. :) There are other members here way more knowledgeable than me regarding Vader like Demorathis, NHM etc.

Sorry guys. I'm no Vader expert. :) There are other members here way more knowledgeable than me regarding Vader like Demorathis, NHM etc.

don't be so modest jkno... even with the least of knowledge you have on characters is still ten times more than the regular enthusiast lol.

so tell us about stormtrooper helmets *takes out some popcorn*

I think a code piece and lightup belt and chestbox system swap from my Deluxe, and this will be my vader.

Yeah the helmet and armor on the previous ANH Vader just looked a little too matte for my taste. I think I'd much rather start with this shinier version and very slightly weather and scuff it up instead.

Although who knows, I may end up loving his look in Rogue One so much I'll decide to leave it the way it is.

I think a code piece and lightup belt and chestbox system swap from my Deluxe, and this will be my vader.

I was thinking that too. There may be a few other slight differences (the widow's peak on the dome, the chin triangle not being quite big enough), but even so you could probably still get a really nice ESB Vader out of it.

Yeah.... check out my big and bulky cod piece ladies.... big hands, big feet and big cod piece. :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

I was thinking that too. There may be a few other slight differences (the widow's peak on the dome, the chin triangle not being quite big enough), but even so you could probably still get a really nice ESB Vader out of it.

yeah, I agree that can look great. I would add the Sideshow jumpsuit onto that recipe too, and the gloves, since these are very ANH.

Exactly KUAT... that's what I had in mind. THAT is something I would love. Maybe even mod it with some LEDs

The only thing that really stands out to me, is the under chin venting, and the ever so slightly larger eyes.

Other than that, everything looks good to me for an ESB Vader.

Back