Hot Toys Rogue One Stormtrooper MMS393

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dont forget, Hot Toys previewed the ROTJ Stormtroopers, these are closer in armor to the ANH ones.

Ooo....when was this? Guess I missed it. I too have been debating about purchasing expensive ANH troopers on ebay vs new RO troopers. I'd take ROTJ troopers as a compromise :)

Ooo....when was this? Guess I missed it. I too have been debating about purchasing expensive ANH troopers on ebay vs new RO troopers. I'd take ROTJ troopers as a compromise :)

Here ya go.

HT16-sizzle-680-1.jpg

Has anyone gotten any notice from Sideshow on the R1 stormie? I see he is available in HK now.

Just picked up an ANH Trooper off eBay, $259, it's the best price I've found in a while. Probably gonna put the R1 head on him.

To me, the HT R1 helmet looks more accurate to the original. I've never been a big fan of the HT ANH helmet sculpt, but I'll make a final decision once it's actually in hand. Also, I think the ANH's armor is more accurate to the original and it has the holster.

To me, the HT R1 helmet looks more accurate to the original. I've never been a big fan of the HT ANH helmet sculpt, but I'll make a final decision once it's actually in hand. Also, I think the ANH's armor is more accurate to the original and it has the holster.

The R1 Stormie helmet is not more accurate to ANH than the HT ANH Stormie helmet, but if you personally like it that way, no problem, it's your collection and display

Just bought one of these to got with my Jedha patrol set, thinking il maybe get another one at least.
I like the clean armour and battle worn armour look
Should be here next Saturday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was just about to grab one off Sideshow and it's wait listed now. Joined Vader wait list and can't swig both at full price at the moment if they turn to orders. Guess I'm waiting for Jedi or Empire troopers....unless Sideshows pulling some shady moves here.

Back