Hot Toys Rogue One Stormtrooper MMS393

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still a big fan of this version.

f582fb14860b24456736b36f667553ec.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone have a Rogue One MMS393 they are willing to sell? I need one more to flank Darth Vader for my display. Thanks!

Were due for a clean white Stormtrooper, if we didn't get one with Mando S2, I think we'll get one for Kenobi.

Its been 3 or so years since the ROTJ Stormies were in stock.

I thought that but I was wanting the pristine white armour

Were due for a clean white Stormtrooper, if we didn't get one with Mando S2, I think we'll get one for Kenobi.

Its been 3 or so years since the ROTJ Stormies were in stock.

Closer to 2 years. The Squad Leader is probably similar enough to a standard Stormtrooper so that timer might've been reset. And brand new trooper designs will be prioritized as well. It could be a while for another Stormtrooper, unfortunately.

There's also a chance whatever form the next Stormtrooper takes, it'll be at least lightly weathered like the ROTJ version.

If someone wants a 100% pristine white Stormtrooper and can get this or the ANH version for a not terrible price, I'd probably just recommend going for it at this point.

Especially because even if they announced a new Stormtrooper soon, it'd still be a 1-2 year wait.

Last edited:
Back