1/6 Hot Toys Rogue One: Stormtrooper Jedha Patrol

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got this guy in hand, and I think he's a great representation of the rogue one stormtrooper. Like most of you, however, i'm more of a fan of the original costume. I was hoping the belt would be able to be moved up, but that's a no go. It's built into the crotch and butt plates, and the ab plate actually rests on top of it. Gives the guy a super long looking torso. The rounded eyes aren't too bad from some angles, but look pretty weird from straight on. Weathering is great. Backpack is also glued on. No straps holding that thing up. Thermal detonator glued to back of belt.

With so many less pieces able to move around, I can understand that being very helpful for moving around in a practical suit. Overall, solid figure.

. I was hoping the belt would be able to be moved up, but that's a no go. It's built into the crotch and butt plates, and the ab plate actually rests on top of it. Gives the guy a super long looking torso. .

Aw man, that sucks to hear, I was hoping I'd be able to do that exact thing. It's really disappointing you can't move the belt up.

Pretty bummed to hear this - I'm getting the orange pauldron/winerackpack version.

Wondering if I can just crack the glue and move it up. Really want to be able to position that belt to shorten the torso a bit.

Okay, after further experimentation, it looks like the belt is NOT glued to the crotch or butt plate. It's just a super tight fit. However, the belt is all plastic, and it is itself glued shut. There might be enough space on a regular trooper to slip the belt up onto the ab plate, however for this particular trooper, since the backpack is glued to the back, there's no space between the pack and back to slip the belt up into. But this does seem like good news for the regular troopers.

I can't get mine to do a crunch. And while belt is not removable, on a regular (non backpack) Rogue One trooper, it should be movable. And to quote Fives, it really is a nice looking figure. Glad I got one.

Can you guys please post some pictures of this guy with the battle ground back drop that comes with him . I'm thinking about getting this guy and using that for the back round with my Sand trooper .

None of the specific stormtroopers produced by HT did make it front and center. I suppose we could spot a few of them in the background like the one with the winerack backpack.

None of the specific stormtroopers produced by HT did make it front and center.

Tank Trooper did -- at least he had a line. "Hit the terrace". Kind of a silly word for a trooper. "Terrace".

But hey -- at least I can point him out. Like the Jakkutrooper in TFA. "Call in the air strike".

Tank Trooper did -- at least he had a line. "Hit the terrace". Kind of a silly word for a trooper. "Terrace".

But hey -- at least I can point him out. Like the Jakkutrooper in TFA. "Call in the air strike".

"Hit the terrorist"?

Or maybe...

"Let's hit the terrace after work and--- ARRGGGHH"

There actually was a lot of that Stormtrooper chit-chat like "You seen that new BT-16" in ANH... kind of funny. I'm sure they do have drinks after a good battle.

I'm not an expert on Stormtroopers like most here, but it did feel like something was seriously off with the design of the helmets in this movie.

The helmets are smaller, and a lot of the edges, especially around the eyes, are sharper and more pronounced.

Back