1/6 Hot Toys Rogue One: Stormtrooper Jedha Patrol

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
14138113_10153768569062344_5062807988675816157_o.jpg

Interesting how the chest armor is different with the painted black piece. Overall, it looks similar to the OT armor, but up close you can see there's lots of little differences.

I'm curious as to what color the pauldron is going to be. Hope it's either black or white as we already have an orange pauldron......

aagewh.jpg
15s39fo.jpg

I hate that in the new trailer they cleaned the blood off that rebels face.

I hate that in the new trailer they cleaned the blood off that rebels face.

They did that for the trailers for the final Harry Potter film as well. It doesn't reflect an actual edit to the film, just the trailers. It gives them less restrictions on when and where they can run it; during children's television, for example.

The Pauldron appears black in the video and in the HT pic it is black on the top for the tiny bit you can see so I say black.

I am likely to buy the DT over the SS PF DT it just looks cooler but man now this thing ugh too many

Will the backpack on this be detachable so you can make it more like a normal stormtrooper if wanted?

I'm curious as to what color the pauldron is going to be. Hope it's either black or white as we already have an orange pauldron......

aagewh.jpg
15s39fo.jpg
The backpack looks different from the hot toy pic. Thats not the jedha patrol

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

The trooper with the black pauldron is wearing a cloth ruck sack. I saw an image of one a while back and was surprised to see a trooper wearing soft goods. So the trooper in the image above will be yet another variant we'll get.

Edit: Found it. Looks almost like an ammo pack or something.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    90.4 KB · Views: 342
Last edited:
The one with the black pauldron and one with orange pauldron have different packs on. When I was at celebration the orange one had one that had lots of circular things on the back. The black pauldron one looks more like a sandtrooper pack.

Will the backpack on this be detachable so you can make it more like a normal stormtrooper if wanted?

Anything's possible but based on the Spacetrooper, then no. Why should they give you that option when they can try and sell you both?

They did that for the trailers for the final Harry Potter film as well. It doesn't reflect an actual edit to the film, just the trailers. It gives them less restrictions on when and where they can run it; during children's television, for example.

So... the kids who see the trailer on children's television may be in for a surprise in the actual film?:horror:lol

Apparently on the movie they changed the helmets, the exhaust filters and dispersion vents are not longer painted or decals, do you think that Hot Toys would redo the helmet to reflect this changes?

It looks like he shrunk down the rocket thrusters from the Tantive IV.

When he triggers that backpack, he goes from 0 to 100 in two seconds, then hits a wall face-first.

Back