1/6 Hot Toys Rogue One: Stormtrooper Jedha Patrol

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw this at a local store but couldn't pull the trigger.
I prefer clean storm troopers.
Is that strange?

What about his red eyes! His glorious red eyes!

I think they went way too comic book there.

:lol

Star%2BWars%2BAnnual%2B1%2B1978%2Bcover.jpg

Dirt and damage worked better for clone armor. Clones could actually make it through a battle...

Anyone notice that the transport they had her captured in with the dirty Stormtroopers before she's rescued was a Clone Turbo Tank from Episode III?

I'm all for the dirtied up look, but I actually thought they went a bit overboard with the weathering on that Stormtrooper. It looked like he had been rolling around in the mud or something.

Anyone notice that the transport they had her captured in with the dirty Stormtroopers before she's rescued was a Clone Turbo Tank from Episode III?

I totally caught that, and turned to my wife and said, "Hey, I have one of those!!"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Stormtrooper helmet did stand out for me. Same with Vader's, although the neck area seemed to be the most prominent part.
I'm glad I'm not the only one - the overall shape seemed a bit...wide?
Battle damage troopers only work in specific scenes. Clean ones work in every scene.
Logic is sound.
Makes sense.
My son prefers the dirty ones because he thinks they look like they have been in battle
Your son thinks like I did/do. Always have liked and preferred battle damage because it is more visually interesting.
I prefer dirty armor.....the Stormtrooper who stood up in the transport on the prison colony when Jyn was rescued was perfect....:)
I definitely liked that look. The way he sat made him look pretty exhausted.
I'm all for the dirtied up look, but I actually thought they went a bit overboard with the weathering on that Stormtrooper. It looked like he had been rolling around in the mud or something.
It looked like the equivalent of a coal mining planet sort of deal. Coal miners look like that, so I think it worked. For normal use maybe not so much, yeah.
No ****? Cool catch. I'll need to look at that again.

Those backdrops are clearly something of the past.

P1030843.JPGP1030844.JPG

A today's price point they'd better skip those altogether or upgrade to plastic backdrops to give that high(er) end feel to the figure.

Thank you Tee-Kay ! Great looking storm trooper and I really like the back drop . At least they give us something . They should include a backdrop with more of there figures .

They should drop the backdrop entirely. And I agree, if anything they should be plastic.

Back