1/6 Hot Toys Rogue One: Stormtrooper Jedha Patrol

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Apparently on the movie they changed the helmets, the exhaust filters and dispersion vents are not longer painted or decals, do you think that Hot Toys would redo the helmet to reflect this changes?
It doesn't look like it in the pictures. The new black series helmet does which looks good.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

They are definitely indented on the HT 1/6 helmet cheeks. That's visible from the photo.

Apparently on the movie they changed the helmets, the exhaust filters and dispersion vents are not longer painted or decals, do you think that Hot Toys would redo the helmet to reflect this changes?

There are quite a few differences between the Rogue One Helmet and the original ones. While I love the original design, I do like the updated one as well. It looks more functional, versus a piece of plastic with stickers on it.

And yes, it looks like the stripes are actually indented on the HT. Can't really tall about the tears in that pic, though.

From the Star Wars Archaeology panel at Celebration:

Rogue%20One%20Stormtrooper%20Helmet_zpsdcqndqbb.jpg

It looks like he shrunk down the rocket thrusters from the Tantive IV.

When he triggers that backpack, he goes from 0 to 100 in two seconds, then hits a wall face-first.

That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. When did a stormtrooper manage to hit anything?

image.jpg

Ready for the 2 troopers on each side to join soon ! Finally some new troopers to work with

I's like the figs to ultimately come out like the movie updates,rather than just be painted on.

Interesting how the chest / ab and back plates are cut on a slant at the sides instead of a straight cut. Such a tiny detail. I wonder why they decided this. Surely casting the halves in straight cuts would be easiest...

Interesting how the chest / ab and back plates are cut on a slant at the sides instead of a straight cut. Such a tiny detail. I wonder why they decided this. Surely casting the halves in straight cuts would be easiest...

Thought of this the other day. It looks like it offers better protection.

Thought of this the other day. It looks like it offers better protection.

When I think of OT Stormtroopers, "wonky armor" is what comes to mind. These new ones just look a lot more comfortable to be in. Plus, I do like how they're more symmetrical.

You can't take anything away from the OT but like I said, I do like all these "improvements" they've done. With that said, I will not be selling my ANH TK armor for this one anytime soon:lol

Back