Hot Toys Rogue One Shoretrooper MMS389

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If there is no damage to the figure why does it matter?
When you fork out $$$ for a figure plus $40 - $50 international shipping to the UK and $50 duty I expect to receive brand new, mint condition.. Don't want someone else's cast off for whatever reason.. Not worth the risk..

This the second time you have quizzed me over this..

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

It's his favorite topic to troll people over. If someone mentions a figure of theirs is damaged and they need a replacement part he'll make some comment blaming them for rising 1/6 scale prices. It's really strange.

Really? Thanks for the heads up mate. Sounds like a *****king soft c**t (please forgive my NW English dialect)..

Spent $$$$ with SS since 2005, the only other time I needed to request a replacement was for HT Terminator jacket as the stars were falling off..

I fact I'd say it'd be more in the region of $$$$$..

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Quick question to anyone owning this. Is there an actual lens on the helmet or is it just painted on? Got a good deal on one and may take it. Lens preferred... not a make it or break it factor.

@D.R.37 I tried to check mine but can't fit my head in it to look. [emoji846]

Quick question to anyone owning this. Is there an actual lens on the helmet or is it just painted on? Got a good deal on one and may take it. Lens preferred... not a make it or break it factor.

No lens, it's a sold completely opaque piece of black plastic. If it really matters to you, it's a separate piece of plastic from the helmet, you could try and remove it somehow to replace it with a transparent piece of plastic.

Quick pic off the net. Still love the look of this guy. Wonder if they will ever do the others previewed once upon a time ?? I guess probably not.

38bcac3302d2492e711072935fc6c2e9--star-wars--rouge-one-star-wars.jpg

Troopers are much more likely to turn up in the forthcoming "Anthology" movies. Not holding my breath but maybe those shoretrooper will make a cameo in the Solo movie.

I'd be up for that. Why not. it’s only 10 years before ANH and Rogue One. Those shore troopers were pretty weathered and beat up too So presumably they've been around for a while.

Picked this figure up today from my LCS at retail. He's actually one of the cooler looking troopers in SW, in my opinion. Neat looking figure with surprisingly good shelf presence due to the unique design. Pretty good poseabilty also for being a trooper, compared to other ones.

I'd be up for that. Why not. it’s only 10 years before ANH and Rogue One. Those shore troopers were pretty weathered and beat up too So presumably they've been around for a while.

Not to be that guy, but it was 19 years in between Revenge of the Sith and A New Hope. So they were around, potentially, for almost twenty years.

Not to be that guy, but it was 19 years in between Revenge of the Sith and A New Hope. So they were around, potentially, for almost twenty years.

Yeah, OK but I was meaning more specifically for the Han Solo movie. But yes if they were introduced at Revenge of the Sith 20 years. Could have also been somewhere in between. Need to ask Pablo when the Shore Troopers were first introduced into the empire ranks.

It's his favorite topic to troll people over. If someone mentions a figure of theirs is damaged and they need a replacement part he'll make some comment blaming them for rising 1/6 scale prices. It's really strange.

I've missed most of this, but there is 'reasonable' versus 'redonkulous' when it comes to damage.

I had a feeling it would so it was pre-ordered immediately, which I hardly ever do anymore.

I think the fact that HT hasn't released any of the other variants or even the tank commander makes this one extremely unique as well.

I would buy that freaking tank commander in a second

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Picked this figure up today from my LCS at retail. He's actually one of the cooler looking troopers in SW, in my opinion. Neat looking figure with surprisingly good shelf presence due to the unique design. Pretty good poseabilty also for being a trooper, compared to other ones.

While I’ve never really taken to any of the RO trooper designs, I will say that this figure is a real triumph. Most pictures of this really look like “A man in a suit” congrats to those that have and like him.

Back