Hot Toys Rogue One Shoretrooper MMS389

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine ! He looks great. Hedged my bets if they do/don't release the Team Leader with the Hama Skirt or whatever it's called. If that gets released I may sell this guy. If they don't release the Team Leader well I've got one at least.

Mine turned up yesterday. Though very basic, realization is flawless. Definitely want a Squad Leader and a private to go with him. Would do for a great convention exclusive two pack :pray:

P1040030.JPG
P1040032.JPG

Thanks! This is my first SW HT (I've had SS stuff, but sold it all of years back), so I'm having lots of fun with it. I'm mildly obsessed with R1, so I'm thinking this may become a problem, fast.

Thanks! This is my first SW HT (I've had SS stuff, but sold it all of years back), so I'm having lots of fun with it. I'm mildly obsessed with R1, so I'm thinking this may become a problem, fast.

That's not a problem....was an awesome movie. Best Star Wars movie ever for me !!

I just hope they follow through with Krennic and Cassian at minimum.

I've been on the fence about this guy - funds but mainly shelf space - and all these great pics aren't helping. Local shop has had a couple in stock and i have been resisting :panic:

I got this figure yesterday evening.

Looks like it could and should have been in the OT and not a modern take on a classic look (which is testament to the designer of the character). Simply stunning and a must have. I have the Death Trooper and Chirrut too, but this is the best RO figure.

I got this figure yesterday evening.

Looks like it could and should have been in the OT and not a modern take on a classic look (which is testament to the designer of the character). Simply stunning and a must have. I have the Death Trooper and Chirrut too, but this is the best RO figure.

Agreed. He's a must have for any OT collection. Stands out & fits right in.

I agree this guy is killer but I just put my Rogue One figures up for sale to make room for the snowtroopers, ended up with two of those, and all the other OT figures coming out. Maybe one day I'll have more display space.

I was initially on the fence about this figure but ultimately pulled the trigger and got him a while ago. Definitely one of my favorite figures, a stunner to actually have in hand!

Back