Hot Toys Rogue One Shoretrooper MMS389

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes SDCC is Hot Toys con. That's where we've seen the most new releases in other recent years. Marvel and Star Wars. I'm hoping for Phase 2 Rogue One (Cassian, Krennic, Tank Trooper, Squad Leader Shore Trooper and probably Tarkin. Then The Last Jedi initial figures (main known characters in new costumes to play it safe and prevent too many spoilers).

Just out of the box, it's a great figure.

185d5cda6e40f0cc2c7907da386a4f2a.jpg

I just got notice from Sideshow that this is shipping soon!
Dear _________,
The final flex payment and shipping costs for your Shoretrooper Sixth Scale Figure item will be processed on Wednesday, May 10, 2017.

Received the shoretrooper today from Popcultcha - purchased it on the 4th during their 20% off sale. Haven't unpacked him yet but I'm excited to have this figure in-hand. And now I've caved and bought the RO stormtrooper 2-pack as well. :slap I think this version of the shoretrooper is my favourite of the three variants, but if they make the other two, it's going to be very hard to resist. Also hoping for the tank trooper in due course.

Received the shoretrooper today from Popcultcha - purchased it on the 4th during their 20% off sale. Haven't unpacked him yet but I'm excited to have this figure in-hand. And now I've caved and bought the RO stormtrooper 2-pack as well. :slap I think this version of the shoretrooper is my favourite of the three variants, but if they make the other two, it's going to be very hard to resist. Also hoping for the tank trooper in due course.

I caved and bought the 2 pack too. Turned out at £250... couldn't say no.

I pulled the trigger on this one last night as well. Had a $20.00 off code from SSC that was about to expire.

I'm getting kind of anxious about this. Nowhere on this Shoretrooper is the word 'Captain'. That suggests to me this is the only one they're releasing. The name display also just says 'Imperial Shoretrooper'. I'm really hoping for this guy: HT_shoretrooper_reg.jpeg I don't see why HT wouldn't release it!

I'm getting kind of anxious about this. Nowhere on this Shoretrooper is the word 'Captain'. That suggests to me this is the only one they're releasing. The name display also just says 'Imperial Shoretrooper'.

I'm curious about this too, seems strange that there's nothing on the current one to distinguish it from the other possible versions - which only seems to make sense if this one is the only version planned. I'm fairly new to HT, is it common for them to show prototypes that never go into production? As I understand it, a similar thing is happening with the snowtrooper commander - they showed a prototype but now don't appear to be making it. It seems that HT's focus has shifted back to OT and presumably TLJ will be the next big push.

Personally I'm not sure I can justify 2 more shoretroopers when there's so many other figures on offer, but I'd like to see all three versions made available for those with the space and money for them. I half expected there would be a 2-pack of the other two versions by now as that seems to be how HT do things.

I'm getting kind of anxious about this. Nowhere on this Shoretrooper is the word 'Captain'. That suggests to me this is the only one they're releasing. The name display also just says 'Imperial Shoretrooper'. I'm really hoping for this guy: View attachment 340773 I don't see why HT wouldn't release it!

It may be released as an exclusive to some kind of expo as it is kind of a repaint.

Mine shipped yesterday and will be to me tomorrow. Very excited, as this was my preferred version of the trooper. Still no word on my Yoda though.

I'm getting kind of anxious about this. Nowhere on this Shoretrooper is the word 'Captain'. That suggests to me this is the only one they're releasing. The name display also just says 'Imperial Shoretrooper'. I'm really hoping for this guy: View attachment 340773 I don't see why HT wouldn't release it!

If I were to pick up one of theses guys down the road, I'd rather have this version. The blue looks Ok, but for me my Stormtroopers need to be mostly white like all the OT versions.

Back