Hot Toys Rogue One Shoretrooper MMS389

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man I wish those Deathtroopers weren't so tall. I'm holding out for the plain armored Shoretrooper, I don't like colors on my imperials....unless it's the Royal Guard.

Man I wish those Deathtroopers weren't so tall. I'm holding out for the plain armored Shoretrooper, I don't like colors on my imperials....unless it's the Royal Guard.

Well there are also colorful Sandtrooper pauldrons and Imperial officer rank badges. But I get what you're saying, I kinda wish they stayed with the OT Trooper stark color contrast on the Shoretroopers, but I still really like the colors they did chose.

I just got an email from Sideshow and this will be charging/shipping on Tuesday May 9!

Once I get this in hand I'm gonna decide if I wanna get the Tank Driver Commander to go with it, if it ever gets released.

I just got an email from Sideshow and this will be charging/shipping on Tuesday May 9!

Once I get this in hand I'm gonna decide if I wanna get the Tank Driver Commander to go with it, if it ever gets released.

Got the email as well. Really looking forward to it.

They better release Hovertank Pilot!

Looking forward to his one. Especially since I ordered the ANOVOS Shoretrooper bucket at Celebration.

Glad to see this will be shipping. Looking forward to more pics of this awesome trooper.

Really can't wait for this figure. It's going to give my trooper shelf some much needed color. I need something to break up the white and black color schemes.

I'm starting to wonder if the Squad leader (with skirt) is still coming. Although they did show him, and it's not a big job for them to do. I'll still wait I think. Don't want to get too deep here until Cassian and Krennic are announced......or not. C'mon Phase 2 release.

I'm starting to wonder if the Squad leader (with skirt) is still coming. Although they did show him, and it's not a big job for them to do. I'll still wait I think. Don't want to get too deep here until Cassian and Krennic are announced......or not. C'mon Phase 2 release.

SDCC will be the deadline for me in terms of phase 2. I'm actually waiting for the tank commander as I already bought this shore-trooper. Based on previous years releases, they will go full out TLJ in Sept.

Back