Hot Toys Rogue One Shoretrooper MMS389

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holding out for the Squad Leader if they ever get to him. He's also got that awesome looking rifle.

Screen Shot 2017-04-02 at 21.52.26.jpg

He has the same rifle as captain version.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, the At-ACT driver is a Target exclusive.

Thanks, I just picked one up today! I have the SW Black Reg. Scarif Trooper, Scarif Squad leader, Hover Tank Pilot, and AT-ACT Driver. I also just got the Bandai Kit Shoretrooper today, love this trooper design! :lol

Don't usually keep up with the Black Series, so the release of the 6" AT-ACT Driver was an awesome surprise. I still REALLY hope HT makes a figure of it. Pic credit: starwarstoynews.com

IMG_3856-1.jpg

If you replace at act drivers head with tank driver you get s tank captain/ commander with minor difference in shoulder marking.

Thanks, I just picked one up today! I have the SW Black Reg. Scarif Trooper, Scarif Squad leader, Hover Tank Pilot, and AT-ACT Driver. I also just got the Bandai Kit Shoretrooper today, love this trooper design! :lol

That's awesome! Congratulations! :hi5: Any chance we could see a group pic of all those great troopers? :pray:

If you replace at act drivers head with tank driver you get s tank captain/ commander with minor difference in shoulder marking.

Totally! Not only does HT already have all the parts for the AT-ACT driver, but they've previewed an almost-identical paint app with their tank commander prototype. It would suck if they chose not to make the AT-ACT driver, since it's such a cool love letter to the scout trooper design, but I wouldn't be surprised; HT has been breaking my heart lately. I'm still holding my breath for Crossbones, and they already took catalogue pictures of him for pre-order purposes ages ago. :banghead

That's awesome! Congratulations! :hi5: Any chance we could see a group pic of all those great troopers? :pray:

It would be kinda boring, they're all unopened, MIB. And I have yet to build the Bandai 1/12 Shoretrooper.
What's also funny is that I got my Sideshow 1/6 Biker Scout a couple of weeks ago; if you want it to look 100% screen accurate, wait for Hot Toys to get around to it and expect paying $50 more, but if you don't over scrutinize it by comparing the Sideshow version directly to photos it's great. I just wish it came with the excl. sniper blaster.
I think it was the anticipation of the similar looking HT Shoretrooper that pushed me to order the SSC Biker Scout.

Definitely tempted to get this guy just came out super awesome but as always I have to pick and choose I'm tempted by a lot of items these days but in the end only 2 out of a lot get chosen and bought.

Just received this guy from HK. Was on the fence but wow, what a figure. HT totally nailed it. Best out-of-the box figure I've ever owned. Looks just like a guy in a suit.

8a916eb91b955681781f71a0324cce1c.jpg

54b8f87f534a7e3f3e4d48765dd0d477.jpg

Last edited:
I dig that rifle. I will get him in some day. There are recently too many figures to PO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Opened mine today, awesome. Very cool figure.

What are the small 'buttons' in the bag below the spare wrist pegs?

And is the cardboard thing some sort of diorama backdrop you put together?

Opened mine today, awesome. Very cool figure.

What are the small 'buttons' in the bag below the spare wrist pegs?

And is the cardboard thing some sort of diorama backdrop you put together?

I don't own the figure yet so I'm not 100% certain what the buttons are for, but HT usually includes extra buttons in case a button or two gets knocked off the figure's costume and you lose it, they give you extra so you can glue the replacement on.
There's buttons on the Shoretrooper's ammo pack so I assume that's what they're for.

^ Yes, they look like those buttons on closer inspection.

Great figure, cool design. Glad I got one, it'll be the only Rogue One figure I want.

It's funny - in the end, if I'm gonna get a trooper from this movie, it'll be this and not a Deathtrooper. Who would have thought? The gun reminds me of the shotgun from Halo Reach.

These pictures are great. You people aren't healthy for me or my wallet. But on the upside I'm not fat because of it hahaha.

It's funny - in the end, if I'm gonna get a trooper from this movie, it'll be this and not a Deathtrooper. Who would have thought? The gun reminds me of the shotgun from Halo Reach.

These pictures are great. You people aren't healthy for me or my wallet. But on the upside I'm not fat because of it hahaha.

I have both and they are both fantastic figures, but I prefer the Shoretrooper.

ea24be12dedd9734f8de9104d70a6809.jpg

Last edited:
Back