Hot Toys Rogue One - Jyn Erso (Imperial Disguise Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's an absolute joke that Krennic is probably not going to be made yet some of the other RO figures have been. When you think about it Krennic was THE key character of the whole damn film despite falling short in total screen time. The movie was about the death star and it's plans. Krennic was the lynchpin of it's entire existence. He was also commander of the damn deathtroopers which were so prominently featured in the film and it's advertising.....and he has one of the coolest flippin' star wars costumes in ANY of the films. :slap :gah: :slap

3b6d22b07fc996d0e2ef0464aa271711.jpg

27bc0cf951086c22d5770e011ba98bb8.jpg

I don't know if it's the lighting but that sculpt looks off.
It's just the lighting/angle. She looks better in other pics and glorious in person. I saw her myself at Celebration.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Does anyone know if this helmet has the inner workings sculpted in like Stormtrooper Luke? Apologies if already posted.

Doubtful. I think unless those are established already they won't bother. They didn't do it for Finn stormtrooper. Just had the impression that there wasn't any reference material. Does anyone know where the reference material for the Luke trooper helmet came from? I don't remember seeing any of that inner details in the movies.

Wow. I figured Finn Trooper had it. Yeah I just noticed there was no mention in the figures description. Always liked how they did that with Luke... extra selling point.

Yeah, those helmets are awesome. Hope they get a chance to do it with some other helmets. The only other disguise helmet I can think of is in Jedi with one of the scout troopers, but since it was a secondary character (older rebel) not sure we will get that look.

Wow. I figured Finn Trooper had it. Yeah I just noticed there was no mention in the figures description. Always liked how they did that with Luke... extra selling point.

They never do that. The helmeted head has a peg hole inside. It's not really meant to represent an empty lid. Just the one being worn by the character.

Back