Hot Toys Rogue One - Jyn Erso (Imperial Disguise Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sure someone will get a second head sculpt and cut out a hole in the helmet to make that look work. Just because they can.

Jyn's rebel outfit is her definitive and better outfit. Probably look better on the shelf too.

The black on black Imperial uniform will be lost amidst TIE pilots, Death Troopers and DS Gunners.

I wasn't planning on getting any Rogue One figures, I am only collecting figures from the classic series; but I am tempted to get Jyn and K-2SO because they fit into the classic era. With that in mind, while I agree the rebel outfit is more "definitive" of the movie (because she wore it most) and I think the tailoring is superb on her rebel outfit and far more impressive in of itself, there is something about the Imperial uniform which screams "Rebel spy" in a way that matches how the basic premise of Rogue One seems described in the ANH opening crawl. I only wish the Imperial uniform version also came with the Rebel plans.

Anyway, I think it would be kind of cool to display her among my classic imperial figures. If she gets lost among them, then how appropriate for an "Rebel Spy".

I thought they would make the helmet be able to split in half--a top half and a bottom half so you can place it on Jyn's head easily. The design of the helmet has a horizontal seam all the way around, it seems, so it would have been easy to do.

Her hair would hang down past the bottom of the helmet though. So the helmet would need to have a separate head inside it (which I wish they did since I like the look with the visor up.)

Her hair would hang down past the bottom of the helmet though. So the helmet would need to have a separate head inside it (which I wish they did since I like the look with the visor up.)

Good point. Swappable/removable hair then? I figure it's cheaper for them to do some of these hijinks than it is to have a second sculpt which would require the factory to paint twice as many heads.

Kind of like the swap out Batman eyes? That would be great and pretty easy for them to do. Just swap out from within the head prior to mounting on the neck post.

I can see some customs coming if HT don't do something like this.

Yeah that would be a good idea. The Batman eyes are pretty easy to swap once you get the hang of it.

Ithere is something about the Imperial uniform which screams "Rebel spy" in a way that matches how the basic premise of Rogue One seems described in the ANH opening crawl. I only wish the Imperial uniform version also came with the Rebel plans. Anyway, I think it would be kind of cool to display her among my classic imperial figures. If she gets lost among them, then how appropriate for an "Rebel Spy".

I'm leaning in this camp too, I've already got K2 on order because I loved that droid, this next to him would be a nice accompaniment. Especially since it doesn't seem like we'll be getting a Cassian.

I just threw some Reward Points at this and pre-ordered her. At around $115, I thought it was worth it. Plus, the extra RP's that Sideshow gave out was due to expire tomorrow, if not mistaken. I figured those could be considered as free shipping.

I'll eventually get a Rebel Jyn as well and swap the head sculpts and keep this one with the helmet on. Should look pretty good, as it doesn't appear a Cassian will ever be made by HT...

Tossed some RP towards this too. Was able to get the FP payments to $30 so it's doable on top of the other stuff on order.

Used up all my rewards on this one. Didn't even know about the extra bonus ones until tonight, so that was a nice surprise. Luckily I read the email because they expired in a few hours.

Under $100 is a great deal on a HT figure these days.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I just threw some Reward Points at this and pre-ordered her. At around $115, I thought it was worth it. Plus, the extra RP's that Sideshow gave out was due to expire tomorrow, if not mistaken. I figured those could be considered as free shipping.

I'll eventually get a Rebel Jyn as well and swap the head sculpts and keep this one with the helmet on. Should look pretty good, as it doesn't appear a Cassian will ever be made by HT...

That's if they actually gave you a decent amount

I'm letting my free $15 burn...
Burning-Money-cropped.jpg

Back