Hot Toys Rogue One - Jyn Erso (Imperial Disguise Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remember seeing an image of this way back. :goodpost:
Yeah when i got Stormtrooper Luke I thought to myself, no wonder troopers are "bad shots" they gotta squint through these little peep holes :slap

...except for Han and Luke.

i didn't say they haven't done it. They have released those two, but with every figure where the helmet is supposed to be worn, it has a peg hole in there. Han and Luke are supposed to be holding those helmets. Because anyone who wanted Han and Luke as troopers probably already had the two pack of short and tall troopers as Han and Luke with the helmets on, lol.

i didn't say they haven't done it. They have released those two, but with every figure where the helmet is supposed to be worn, it has a peg hole in there. Han and Luke are supposed to be holding those helmets. Because anyone who wanted Han and Luke as troopers probably already had the two pack of short and tall troopers as Han and Luke with the helmets on, lol.

They come with a foam covered peg to allow them to be worn without damaging the decoration. But, like you say, it's a bit pointless. Unless you just want an extra Stormtrooper, which is what some have said about the upcoming Han.

35424352444_7532e80ace_o.png

I'm not into getting the Rogue One figures but I'm tempted to get this just to use the helmeted sculpt to add another Imperial to my collection.

You mean the raincoat version? You like that one best?

Yeah with the cool rebel goggle helmet as well as the standard outfit. I think there's 3 looks you can achieve. Plus some additional extras. Better representation for the entire movie imo.

I also went for the deluxe, it was hard deciding on these but the accessories won me over, lol.

I got one more FlexPay in October for this, what are the odds this hits within that month? Usually Sideshow hits you with a "push" email by now....

I got one more FlexPay in October for this, what are the odds this hits within that month? Usually Sideshow hits you with a "push" email by now....

Would be a great time to release a couple more of the Rogue One team. Mini hype of collectors getting their round 1 figs and wanting more....

I know.....:horse

Back