Hot Toys Rogue One - Jyn Erso (Imperial Disguise Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah something went seriously wrong there. In stock stuff usually comes pretty darn quick. In fact both Talibane and I had the same figure ship on the same day to each of us. He got his in the US half a week quicker than I got mine 800km from the point of origin.

A2E0C5F7-57A7-469D-A5C8-D917B4DB6FC7.jpeg
Still one of my favorites.

Seeing the nice actual metal nameplate in @Asta 's pic really makes me wish HT still did that. That was a cool feature of the earlier SW releases. For awhile now, it's just been those crummy stickers. Even EvilFace's nameplete decals look more like real metal than the HT ones.

Seeing the nice actual metal nameplate in @Asta 's pic really makes me wish HT still did that. That was a cool feature of the earlier SW releases. For awhile now, it's just been those crummy stickers. Even EvilFace's nameplete decals look more like real metal than the HT ones.

I noticed from my photo that after all these years I still haven't taken the plastic protector off. :lol

I noticed from my photo that after all these years I still haven't taken the plastic protector off. :lol
I've kept the plastic on mine as well actually. I've noticed on stands that I've gotten second hand, some have discolored a bit. That could definitely be due to whatever environment and how the previous owner took care of their collectibles. But so far, I haven't had that issue on mine that came with the figures I bought brand new and don't want to take the chance if I were to remove the protective plastic.

Last edited:
Back