Hot Toys Rogue One - Jyn Erso (Imperial Disguise Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well no one saw this one coming. To me, if they're doing a Jyn variant now already then Cassian is a definite.

I'd say we'll see him at Celebration.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well no one saw this one coming. To me, if they're doing a Jyn variant now already then Cassian is a definite.

Why does everyone want Cassian so bad? I am more excited to have K-2SO than him.

I just quickly put this together, I know the lighting and cameras are different but I did the best I could with what I could find.
I believe these are two different sculpts. The chin, lips, and nose look different from one another to me:
Hot Toys Jyn Erso Composite 002.jpg

I would argue that everyone saw this coming? From the first Jyn Erso thread people were speculating that there'd be this variant and most likely an exclusive of some kind. I wouldn't say this makes anything a definite really.

Why does everyone want Cassian so bad? I am more excited to have K-2SO than him.

K-2SO and Cassian are the "Han and Chewie" of this thing. I'm okay with having just Kaytoo on my shelves but I would like them both.

Both sculpts look exactly the same to me, just different lighting changing some lines. But the eyes have been painted looking slightly upward and to the side, just like HT did with Stormtrooper Luke -- same sculpt, new paint.

Yeah they look the same to me too. Considering the turn around time I'd say it must be the same sculpt.

@lex. Have you watched the movie a couple of times ? Jynn, K2 and Cassian are like the main characters. Most people sort of want the main characters made. Same applies to Krennic.

Ordered. Holding out for a coupon isn't worth the risk of a sellout. Cassian isn't going to happen, he would sell like doo doo.

Ok, I'm glad it wasn't just me... :lol

Aside from the eyes looking off to one side, take away the hood/scarf from the first Jyn figure, and the hair sculpt looks similar if not the same.

Any chance she'll still be around after the 14th?

Khev you're not helping me save money man :lol

:lol

Well as of right now I'm passing on this figure. I'm glad they made it but I really like just having Luke, Han, and Leia in their classic ANH attire with no other variants. It's just such a "pure" line-up of icons. So for Jyn I think I'll go Deluxe and call it a day.

Last night when I saw this I convinced myself that I was okay just having the deluxe edition of the regular figure but now I'm contemplating ordering. Damn exclusive temptations. :lol

I think it's a slightly different head sculpt but it could be just a slightly different paint application and lighting. I'm kinda ambivalent on this one, have the deluxe 'regular' Jyn ordered so I may wait on this one. If any of the 4 MULTIPLE DELAY FIGURES (Ripley x2, WW, Endo, Alien girl)would have shipped this figure would only cost me shipping with my points if I had those added to what I already have......I'd actually much rather have a Cassian or Krennick TBH.....

I'm running out of room for figures (Deluxe Jyn on pre-order), but the better head sculpt on this is seriously tempting. The subtle expression and faint lines next to her mouth really sell this by capturing the mischievousness in her character.

I was hoping this variant would get a figure, but I was kinda hoping it'd be a 6" Black Series figure, since I don't really have the budget to get sucked in to 1:6 Star Wars, but just one figure couldn't hurt, right?

Back