Hot Toys Rogue One - Jyn Erso (Imperial Disguise Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm conflicted. Never bothered to order a Jyn, this one is a cool looking variant but honestly, it'll feel lacking without a Cassian. On top of it I'd need Cassian in his Imperial disguise. The price given it's an exclusive will most likely make up my mind for me but I'm not completely out of this one.

Well she was alone in that outfit in the first teaser and other promo images so there's that as precedent if you wanted.

So is this their new thing? To have a limited pre-order window and that's it? Or will it continue to be on sale if they don't sell out? Seems odd!

The wording seems to me that it will only be sold during those three hours.

I got my order in. :yess:
Although I think the head sculpt looks a little off, more so than the regular version, I love Jyn in this outfit and just can't pass it up!
I'm hoping the visor on the helmet can be moved so we can see her eyes.

I've put my order in as I was holding out for this version of Jyn. Hopefully JazzInc would like to make the Scariff corridor diorama too haha

I want this but where is the hard drive accessory? So I have to buy both to get the accessories :gah:

Is only Sideshow getting these? Hate their shipping prices, was hoping to get from Alter Ego.

Is it a different head sculpt right? Not eyes playing tricks...
Do you think she'll still be around after the 14th? Would prefer to order her then for billing purposes but don't want to risk it at the same time...

Before watching the movie, this was the version of Jyn I wanted. After watching the movie, I'm content with getting the Deluxe version. The disguise never got much screen time, or a cool moment in the film.

Before watching the movie, this was the version of Jyn I wanted. After watching the movie, I'm content with getting the Deluxe version. The disguise never got much screen time, or a cool moment in the film.

Yeah the Deluxe version basically gives you Jedha, Eadu, *and* Scarif depending on how you want to display her.

Is only Sideshow getting these? Hate their shipping prices, was hoping to get from Alter Ego.

Is it a different head sculpt right? Not eyes playing tricks...
Do you think she'll still be around after the 14th? Would prefer to order her then for billing purposes but don't want to risk it at the same time...

I believe that SSC is the only one getting this, I could be wrong though.

On the one hand, I want that head sculpt since I think it's different, or it could be the same one but eyes looking slightly in one direction than straight. On the other hand, my main Jyn display will be her main outfit that she wore throughout the film. On the plus side, this could also be used as an Empire unit and go with the Stormtroopers and Shoretroopers and Death Star gunners and such, but would this head fit on the other Jyn or is it better just to pass on this and go with the main getup?

Back