Hot Toys Rogue One - Jyn Erso (Imperial Disguise Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m happy that they’re releasing this version, but I have to say I think the sculpt looks off. Is it supposed to be just a repaint of the regular version? Because it looks pretty different!

The outfit looks great. I never noticed that she kept her boots and gloves.

The specs say it's just a repaint.

It might be just the photos, but the lines on her face seem more prominent on this one, making her appear older, which is how she looked at points during the film.

The specs say it's just a repaint.

It might be just the photos, but the lines on her face seem more prominent on this one, making her appear older, which is how she looked at points during the film.

I wonder if they changed the sculpt for the production regular versions, and used that sculpt for the disguise version prototype.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Different paint job or no, the sculpt isn't working for me nearly as much as on the original figure. And if that's what that version is going to look like too, I may have to cancel...

Wait, two guys who don't collect RO aren't into the latest RO figure? Shocking! :lol

STFU Khev, or I'll come over there and kick your ass

Don't worry, there are many more Batman figures to come.

Not any I'll be interested in unfortunately. :monkey2

Seriously though, past month alone has yielded a Han Solo trooper variant, and Iron Man variant and now a Jyn variant. Hot Toys is boring. If this was Krennic or the Captain dude, I could see that. But man, the stuff Hot Toys has been offering for the past year, year and a half is Hasbro/Mattel tier.

I suppose you could try. I ain't no manlet. ;)

Seriously though, past month alone has yielded a Han Solo trooper variant, and Iron Man variant and now a Jyn variant. Hot Toys is boring. If this was Krennic or the Captain dude, I could see that. But man, the stuff Hot Toys has been offering for the past year, year and a half is Hasbro/Mattel tier.

I think it's dumb when HT releases a "Stealth" or "Milk moustache" version of Iron Man that wasn't in the movie but alternate costumes on main SW characters are pretty big deals, especially with regard to OT/RO. But yeah, we need Cassian and Krennic.

Not any I'll be interested in unfortunately. :monkey2

To be fair that Han Solo should have been up a couple years ago with the Luke Stormtrooper and I knew they would make this Jyn when i 1st watched the movie. The red and gold Bones IM is the only oddball.

I may be alone here but I would much rather get the main cast before we get into variant territory.

Hmmm, I'm going to Celebration this year. Hope there's a pre-order popping up so there's no hassle.

Hmmm, I'm going to Celebration this year. Hope there's a pre-order popping up so there's no hassle.
Pretty sure Sideshow will put it up today. I'll be there as well and I'm curious to see if they bring the prototype for this.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

This figure announcement is a Hot Toys kick in the groin to everyone requesting a Cassian figure.
Head sculpt looks nice, though.

I may be alone here but I would much rather get the main cast before we get into variant territory.

I'm right there with you. Yet, there was little doubt HT would release a summer/celebration/convention exclusive using an existing HS. Jyn was the perfect candidate beside some trooper repaint.
I'm still confident for a Cassian announcement less so for a Krennic.

I'm conflicted. Never bothered to order a Jyn, this one is a cool looking variant but honestly, it'll feel lacking without a Cassian. On top of it I'd need Cassian in his Imperial disguise. The price given it's an exclusive will most likely make up my mind for me but I'm not completely out of this one.

Back