Hot Toys Rogue One - Jyn Erso (Imperial Disguise Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6th scale Jyn Erso (Imperial Disguise Version)- Rogue One

HT are so predictable :lol Great figure nonetheless even though a lack of Cassian in the line-up is now twice as much noticeable :gah:

Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Rogue One - 1/6th scale Jyn Erso (Imperial Disguise Version)

Will do as an imperial ground crew until HT offer a Cassian in imperial disguise as well.

HT are so predictable :lol Great figure nonetheless even though a lack of Cassian in the line-up is now twice as much noticeable :gah:

Maybe get a 1/6 hobo headsculpt and pop it on a Sideshow Admiral Piett uniform and you're good to go for disguised Cassian.:lol

Maybe get a 1/6 hobo headsculpt and pop it on a Sideshow Admiral Piett uniform and you're good to go for disguised Cassian.:lol

Might have to resort to that strategy in order to be somehow satisfied with my RO display :(

I really like this face sculpt. Amazing. Too bad you can't have the helmet have the visor go down to display the eyes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really like this face sculpt. Amazing. Too bad you can't have the helmet have the visor go down to display the eyes.

Hopefully, they can include that "feature" before this figure comes out but worst case scenario, this is exactly how I plan on displaying her anyway.

IMG_2348.JPG

Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Rogue One - 1/6th scale Jyn Erso (Imperial Disguise Version)

The head sculpt is different and it's an exclusive so there's a chance it'll be harder to get parted out. Will probably pick this up, but yes, where is Cassian??!! :gah:

I had a really good feeling this would be the Celebration exclusive, and here it is. Instant preorder.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Maybe its just me but the outfit material looks very cheap and off from the movie? Sculpt and everything else looks good though

I love the disguise versions.

Hopefully we get a Leia Boushh down the line at some stage.

This looks fantastic. I loved Rogue One and Jyn was awesome, so I will pick up both the Deluxe and this exclusive.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

:lol Why do we have 3 of these threads?? :lol This is the original one I think.

I really hope they are working on Cassian. :pray:

The HT RO line isn't dead! :yess:

Looks great, I wish the helmet had the visor up though since she only had it down for a few seconds.

Very cool that we now have every single one of adult Jyn's looks from the movie.

I’m happy that they’re releasing this version, but I have to say I think the sculpt looks off. Is it supposed to be just a repaint of the regular version? Because it looks pretty different!

The outfit looks great. I never noticed that she kept her boots and gloves.

Wait, two guys who don't collect RO aren't into the latest RO figure? Shocking! :lol

Don't worry, there are many more Batman figures to come.

Even when I have no plans of getting something, I do like looking at the offerings. dawls, prints, statues.... :dunno

Back