Hot Toys RoboCop Project 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
501B9949-E3D9-43F6-98D6-6B344FA8EFC2-5136-0000067D3070DEA1.jpg

I have a chance to get a MMS10 Robocop mint, for under 400.

What do you guys think? Go ahead and scoop it...or will this V2 be that much better, and worth passing on the original? I know it's coming with the chair, that's one reason for me to wait.

The wait is starting to get to me....and since all we have seen is the unfinished prototype.....I'm guessing it's going to be a long long wait. Talk me out of it fellas. Keep me on the straight and narrow.

Last edited:
Patience pays off..unless you want to buy that old version and try and flip it for more later. XD

I see more robocops coming up on ebay lately, guess everyones offloading in anticipation for the new release (when) and the price drop on their figures.
Hopefully will pick one up cheap once this drops unless it is really exceptional.
Needs to have the unmasked head or whats the point in re releasing?
The original ticked all the boxes looks wise to me anyway.

I see more robocops coming up on ebay lately, guess everyones offloading in anticipation for the new release (when) and the price drop on their figures.
Hopefully will pick one up cheap once this drops unless it is really exceptional.
Needs to have the unmasked head or whats the point in re releasing?
The original ticked all the boxes looks wise to me anyway.

The paint job on the V1/V2 was good,even better on the Fight Pack version IMO, only thing really holding it back now is the mouth and the skinny neck..hopefully this new version has removable helmet, Weller likeness,more functional Auto-9 and better paint job..swapable damaged armor would be out of this world.

You can really see how the finish is on Robo's armor in this interview, would love to see Hot Toys nail this paint scheme.
[ame="https://youtu.be/4_1K2GvCyvY"]https://youtu.be/4_1K2GvCyvY[/ame]

IDGAF about Robocop 2012/2013 since his suit looks so crappy, I want a figure of this guy.

efbath-williams-premiere-entourage-final-season-01-668x400.jpg

So I can make this guy

549611_10151171985492214_1840195816_n.jpg

He was the villain in 'Everybody Loves Raymond.' He's the guy Ray was always trying to arrest but never could. His name is Crafty Joe.

I would be in for a new robocop figure, I ued to have the old 12" electronic talking robo that came out in the 90's. It was pretty cool for its time, now I have the mcfarland 12" battle damaged robocop that came out several years ago, It a nice piece but its no hot toys figure.

robocop002.jpg

robocop003.jpg

robocop004.jpg

robocop005.jpg

robocop006.jpg

robocop007.jpg

The paint job on the V1/V2 was good,even better on the Fight Pack version IMO, only thing really holding it back now is the mouth and the skinny neck..hopefully this new version has removable helmet, Weller likeness,more functional Auto-9 and better paint job..swapable damaged armor would be out of this world.

You can really see how the finish is on Robo's armor in this interview, would love to see Hot Toys nail this paint scheme.
https://youtu.be/4_1K2GvCyvY

I'll take your word for it, never had either in hand but have got the 12 inch mcfalane and 18 inch neca robos and they are pretty good for the money especially the mcfarlane.
Would love to have the unmasked robo and swappable parts would be a cool idea.
The paintwork is a major part of the character and would like to see if anyone has customised theirs or made up the old horizon kits as I have a few and would like to get the paint to a good standard.

^Thats presently my only 12" Robocop figure. With his Battle damage he goes reasonably well with HT ED-209.
:hi5:, bro! Have common ED and this Robo just to display them together.
Damages on this figure are pretty accurate to the OCP Headquarter battle scene.

Are going to replace your ED with the new one? Just wondering... Really I don't see much reasons to do it for myself, but I definitely will if they have functional leveling slide joints on his legs.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back