Hot Toys RoboCop Project 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is my two cents. The damn robo suit is so freakin ugly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The movie should just go straight to video.

Any leaked pics besides what's on the first post yet? I went a few pages back but got tired of all the new movie complaining:lol

And I just remembered how I'm not gonna miss putting this figure together like the original one.

And I just remembered how I'm not gonna miss putting this figure together like the original one.

:lecture :exactly:

The original Robocop was my very first Hot Toys figure, way back when. I was so scared that I was going to break the damn thing putting it together.

i can't wait for the ED-209. Missed the first one because friends talked me out of it and i still could kick myself for not buying.

Does Robocop have any major accuracy obsessives? Anyone want to put themselves in the firing line and tell us what looks right and wrong with the Robo and ED-209 protos we've seen? I'm genuinely curious.
All I know is the proportions on the Robocop are already better than the old one. And I can see the ED-209 has just one machine gun barrell on its right arm, looks like new flaps on the legs that weren't on the old one.

Anyone want to put themselves in the firing line and tell us what looks right and wrong with the Robo and ED-209 protos we've seen?
no! because some ****heads will come and call us stupid names :)

**** it, I'll do it. The old Robo was accurate, so with the new protoptype it really is just about more accurate proportions. ED doesn't have two full-length machine gun barrels on each arm in the movie, and the prototype has better detail. While the shape of the sensor dome on the old figure wasn't very far off, the shape of the dome on the prototype looks closer to what it was in the movie. The details and shapes on/of the legs of the prototype figure are also more movie accurate than the legs of the old figure...oh and yes, the leg flaps were indeed missing before.

Last edited:
Does Robocop have any major accuracy obsessives? Anyone want to put themselves in the firing line and tell us what looks right and wrong with the Robo and ED-209 protos we've seen? I'm genuinely curious.
All I know is the proportions on the Robocop are already better than the old one. And I can see the ED-209 has just one machine gun barrell on its right arm, looks like new flaps on the legs that weren't on the old one.

The new Robo prototype are missing the rivets on his shoulders and upper arms. Not that I care about those things, but you asked.

robo-epiphany-1.jpg

I'm definitly getting ed and robo, i have the first ones but there is always room for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back