Hot Toys RoboCop Project 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Enterbay still haven't revealed theirs so HT don't seem to be rushed on this one. As soon as one company shows something of note I'm sure the other company will immediately follow suit.

With the new predator announcement, I would have thought we would at least get something in time for the new year. I can't wait to have a robocop standing next to my Classic Pred.

ED-209 and Robocop are my two must haves this year. Provided they get it right that is. Passed on Robo1. Had that odd pencil neck.

Looking forward to any further updates!

So, we can change this thread title now, right? Happy New Year!

Happy new year and totally agree. This is now robo project 2013.

ED-209 and Robocop are my two must haves this year. Provided they get it right that is. Passed on Robo1. Had that odd pencil neck.

Looking forward to any further updates!

Love my original robo which I bought when it first came out. But yea that pencil neck's gotta go. May go and pick up a small rubber tube at a hardware store to put over it. Looks pretty good on some of the pic I found on google.

Happy new year and totally agree. This is now robo project 2013.

Love my original robo which I bought when it first came out. But yea that pencil neck's gotta go. May go and pick up a small rubber tube at a hardware store to put over it. Looks pretty good on some of the pic I found on google.

That's a good idea!

I sort of regret passing on it first go around, but I remember seeing it in store. Looked good, but not good enough. And, well, what's the point of ED without Robocop?

Hopefully, this time, it will be everything I hope for. :D

I JUST WISH THEY'D ANNOUNCE IT ALREADY!!!!

At the very begining of this new year, HT is showing us more IM figure and some GI JOE ****. Where is the robocop line???

At the very begining of this new year, HT is showing us more IM figure and some GI JOE ****. Where is the robocop line???

It's funny isn't it. Instead of revealing them in order of their announcement, they're revealing teasers in reverse.

This and Prometheus and X-Men and Expendables 2 and probably one or two i'm forgetting from last year have no teasers, yet the latest slew of announcements are getting them.

Man of Steel Superman has a teaser too aparently, next will probably be The Lone Ranger :lol

Can't wait for the release of Robo and ED, gotta grab em both! >.< The previous Robocops didn't look too good IMO so I passed, but I have ended up with a deteriorating BD ED-209, isn't as bad as some of the others I've seen though. May have to try and sell it on Ebay or something.

Mine is still mint with no rubber problems. Do not leave in sunlight. Robocop still looks good too.

robocop_zps3258cd39.gif

:wave

Man I srsly don't care about ED-209, I wana see Robo's faceplates and Caine :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back