Hot Toys RoboCop Project 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope we get this!!!
:rock!

peter-weller-robocop1.jpg

I will wait for in hand pictures in 2013.

Excited about Robocop (Cane I think is a pass for me $$$) but the timeline from initial announcement / pre-order / comic con/ in hand Asian pictures/ shipping in US soon / to doorstep and all the silent periods is exhausting. Still waiting for my Jack Sparrow which will be over a year until in hand. :dunno

Bottom line I look forward to it...but not that forward!!!

Inb4 the band of people crying about reissues

You're great at putting a bad spin on things. Got to love it when some people such as yourself generalize.

The difference between this and others is, they've improved the paint apps and moulds greatly. The other re-releases is like rebooting a 2 year old film with the same technology.

hey hot toys include this or fail

[ame]https://youtu.be/MEzG3dPrrxM[/ame]

That was a creepy scene back then, though the skull getting cut up with suction noises and jiggling wasn't any better.

The APC which has to fit about 13 people in it you mean? HT are daring and ambitious but not by that much!

That would make it just smaller than the average coffee table :D

Nice centre peace for any living room

:yess: 2012 ROBOCOP :)

I missed out on the first release so this is awesome news!

Zero interest in anything other than Robocop :)

Aww, not even in a Toxic Waste Emile?

robocop_l.jpg

:lol

;) J/K mate, just Robocop for me as well!
Maybe a new ED-209, but definitely no Cain.

That would make it just smaller than the average coffee table :D

Nice centre peace for any living room

I'd say it'd have to be bigger than that. The full squad of armour-clad marines, some 'civilians', the horizontal and vertical room to walk around in and store gear, the seating, the computers and viewscreens.....just no way at all unless they made severe compromises on it.

Hells yes _____es!! Now i have even more confidence that holding off on ebaying the old Terminator Endoskeleton is a smart move.

Can't wait for Robocop. DROP IT!

I bet they are going to label the 2012 RoboCop as a DX or Special Version like the Milk Mag/ SS Exclusive special version War Machine.

I really do hope that they do an Alex Murphy removable cranium helmet thingy version with PER System.

What I really want though (forget Murphy and Cain) is a 1/6 Anne Lewis :love

Amazing news...Robo and Cain- never thought it would happen. Time to get second and third jobs.....

Hells yes _____es!! Now i have even more confidence that holding off on ebaying the old Terminator Endoskeleton is a smart move.

Can't wait for Robocop. DROP IT!

Good thinking!
Think i'll do the same and definitly wait for that new endo that will definitly come sooner or later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back