Hot Toys RoboCop Project 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Though I am happy with this news, I laughed when I read the following sentence:

"Over these years, we have accumulated some experience in developing mechanically-related figures such as the Iron Man series".

"Some experience"? More like gargantuan experience.

The understatement and misuse of the English language continually endears Hot Toys to me.

Fantastic news! Hopefully a new Terminator/Rocky/Rambo is around the corner!!!

Please give Robo the data spike, removable helmet and Weller likeness.

Yes, officially, everything will be re-released (in a matter of time). I think only the most hardcore fan (with disposable income) can fully appreciate having both v1 and v2 of their favorite characters on display...

2012 the milking year for hot toys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:gah:Holy crap...RoboCain. After all these years. RoboCop 2 came out in 1990, so I guess this makes it twenty-two years.:slap

Last edited:
Down for a new Robocop. The original version was nice but a bit clunky.
I'd be silly to release Cain and make people track down a 4 year old Robocop figure to go with it.

:goodpost::lecture:lecture:lecture:lecture

I waited soooo long for a new Robo and FOKIN CAIN!!!

robocop_fap.gif

I remember having a 6" Robocop and it was one of the bad ass toy I had. Can't wait for this!!

Just playing the robocop theme atm!!

Can't wait to see how they do the gun storage

We need a Clarence Boddicker Gang Too and a battle damaged ROBOCOP.

Actually R2 came out in 1990. R1 was '87. So these are coming-out to tie in with the film's 25th anniversary nicely.

I'm really happy about this. Hope we get interchangeable armour and a Murphy head.

Highly doubt we can expect anything from the original movie since it's a ROBOCOP2 license... But who knows.

Have you ever seen ROBOCOP 1 and 2?

Clarence Boddicker Gang was in ROBOCOP 1 and the complete battle damaged was in robocop 1 too.

Hell yeah! Some Robocop love. :)
EB? HT? BOTH!!!

Just picked myself off of the floor.......CAIN!!!! OH MY........!!!
Hot toys is doing the impossible......I cant wait to see the lights on Cain......man, I love this news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back