Hot Toys "RoboCop (Battle Damaged Ver) & Alex Murphy Collectible Figures Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys "RoboCop (Battle Damaged Ver) & Alex Murphy Collectible Figures Set

image.jpg

Re: Hot Toys "RoboCop (Battle Damaged Ver) & Alex Murphy Collectible Figures Set

You know it. There are certain movies that you'll never forget, and this is one of them.

That's right, another classic one I couldn't forget was Terminator 2 - Judgement Day, T1000 absolutely blew my mind, and it's still blowing....

That's right, another classic one I couldn't forget was Terminator 2 - Judgement Day, T1000 absolutely blew my mind, and it's still blowing....

I was 14 when T2 came out, and went to see it five times at the cinema. But i felt at the time(And still do), that they blew the suspense by showing the liquid metal T-1000 in the trailers. I know not everyone combs over every detail of a trailer, but there will always be people like us that have important details ruined by a trailer. I also reckon in every movie since, they have blown it by never making Arnold the bad guy again. I know he wants a certain image, but a big sucker punch would be to make him the baddie again.
In a similar vein, the most recent Terminator movie(If a terminator movie it can be so-called), ruined the John/Terminator reveal in one of the last trailers to be released.

Are there any retailers still selling just the BD Robo for a decent price?

Made 2 blocks of steel outta german putty stuff, little mixture of brown, red and copper for that steel feel and just a tad rust, not much, nothing fancy. My girlfriend hates it, but I wanted it to have that crude feel and it has.
do you know what actually was there? i'm thinking about doing the same pose.

just got a 2-pack for $435 (shipping included) from ebay. i know that stores must be cheaper, but i don't know any, plust they usually have $50-$150 shipping to me.
i dunno why i need 3 human Murphys in my collection, but greed spoke for me.

Many people would judge that robocop is not a movie a 7 yr old should see, especially with the Ed massacre
I also saw it 7, in the movie theatre
I showed my son when he was 6, he loved it
My son wanted to show his friend the movie and I obliged
My mistake, kid got nightmares from it and I was told , by the kid, that he wasn't allowed to see it
There was also grand theft auto 5
Bad parenting right there :D
Ah hell who am I kidding? I'm a product of the same environment. Got my second Msc last year working towards my first Ph.D.
Just keep him away from Hotline Miami and stuff like that

I recently picked up the robo with chair and the Alex/BD Robo sets from the same eBay seller for 10% off the listed prices just by doing a private deal.
I paid $760 in total for both, including shipping. So I thought I got a good deal there.

yep, that was wonderful.

yep, that was wonderful.

The way i look at it, is the sellers are just there to make money. If they can do a deal for the same product via a private "off-Ebay" transaction, and more importantly, end up with the same amount in their bank account(Taking into account paypal fees), they never say no.
With the likes of Timcent, Loontentoys, etc, they will always knock off a bit if they won't have to pay ebay fees on the transaction.
I'd only do it with a seller who has good feedback.

New referance picture :

13241325_1069893129713020_4384944853429795021_n.png

You know this is one of Hot Toys finest when you see that their final product is WAY better than the stunt suit! (the blue paint--lol)

that "blue paint" must be leaking liquid and looks absolutely intended.

Back