Hot Toys "RoboCop (Battle Damaged Ver) & Alex Murphy Collectible Figures Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys "RoboCop (Battle Damaged Ver) & Alex Murphy Collectible Figures Set

Um, wow. Gotta say I'm pretty impressed. Never gotten something from overseas so fast. PC got it to me faster than Sideshow would have. Amazing.

View attachment 227356

Wow, nice service and congrats on the set:hi5:

I would have loved to get the 2 pack myself but couldn't swing it at time of release, that and having robo version 1 with the chair I figured if I got Murphy the shelf would have been to cramped.

My display

20153285155_669b0cc30f_h.jpg

Re: Hot Toys "RoboCop (Battle Damaged Ver) & Alex Murphy Collectible Figures Set

THIS

I honestly don't know what to do. I watched a ton of reviews before opening them up and I really dig the helmet/visor look on Murphy. I kinda want to pose him dual wielding the pistols but I'm conflicted. If I put the helmet on, it's staying on. I'm worried about scuffing up the face though . . .

Shouldn't the risk of that be minimised by the fact that you assemble the helmet around the head?

Shame these are sold out at Sideshow. Was thinking about picking up this set.

THIS

I honestly don't know what to do. I watched a ton of reviews before opening them up and I really dig the helmet/visor look on Murphy. I kinda want to pose him dual wielding the pistols but I'm conflicted. If I put the helmet on, it's staying on. I'm worried about scuffing up the face though . . .

Shouldn't the risk of that be minimised by the fact that you assemble the helmet around the head?

There's a risk every time you assemble and disassemble pieces of plastic on top of or near a headsculpt. One slip-up and you've got Scarface Murphy. :lol I'd put that helmet on and leave it on.

Very cool pic, Skull. :duff

why are people so afraid to damage the headsculpt? i thought that paint was nearly indestructable without liquid chemicals. but since Murphy figure appeared everybody has that fear, i ended up getting two setups :(

I'm not really digging the hairsculpt on the murphy figure anyway. He looks more like a ken doll with that hairstyle. I'm cool just to leave the helmet on. I think he looks more iconic with it on. Just as well coz taking the chin strap on and off im assuming will leave a mark on the facepaint.

Last edited:

I'm not really digging the hairsculpt on the murphy figure anyway. He looks more like a ken doll with that hairstyle. I'm cool just to leave the helmet on. I think he looks more iconic with it on. Just as well coz taking the chin strap on and off im assuming will leave a mark on the facepaint.

Hit me up if you want to sell the hair

Got mine fro popcultcha. Wrapping the HT shipper in bubble-wrap and shipping it. Now that's a damn good idea, instead of just using the shipper box.

If you guys were to choose one Robocop to have in your collection, . . who would it be? I've wanted the clean version for awhile but that sculpt is having me lean towards the battle-damaged version. Anyone know where's the best deal on a BD by the way?

Entirely subjective, but the BD is a real winner if you can only have one.

ETA: You lose the sound feature with BD, if that actually sways you one way or another.

I have both and the bd version is the one to have imo

I received it today ... and the only thing I can say is ...

I'm not arresting you anymore

B.jpg
DSC07936.JPG
DSC07939.JPG

Back