Hot Toys "RoboCop (Battle Damaged Ver) & Alex Murphy Collectible Figures Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys "RoboCop (Battle Damaged Ver) & Alex Murphy Collectible Figures Set

Fallon makes about $12 million a year from The Tonight Show. He could afford a few thousand mythical 1/6 Millennium Falcons. :lol Still kind of a **** move by Ford.

Re: Hot Toys "RoboCop (Battle Damaged Ver) & Alex Murphy Collectible Figures Set

"Fallon's figure"

Yeah right. :lol

Kimmel had the Marty figure when Michael J Fox was on his show too. As hosts, I doubt it's theirs. Someone supplied them for show purposes I'm sure.

Isn't the show on a network owned by Disney? It would all be prearranged for sure.

My Damaged Robo and Murphy just popped up in New York, can't believe it got there from Australia that fast. Looks like I'll be getting them this week. I wonder which one I'm going to take out first.

Um, wow. Gotta say I'm pretty impressed. Never gotten something from overseas so fast. PC got it to me faster than Sideshow would have. Amazing.

image.jpg

Never checked that... Did you?

Has anyone had any issues with staining on murphys chin from the helmet strap?

haven't checked it but i don't plan on ever displaying him without his helmet on anyway so its all good.

Um, wow. Gotta say I'm pretty impressed. Never gotten something from overseas so fast. PC got it to me faster than Sideshow would have. Amazing.

[ATTAATTACH]
same here, got my bd robo in today
Looks awesome!

Let's see some pics
Didn't have enough room with Ed and normal robo, so it went in with terminator and batman

Nothing I can say that already hasn't been said, epic figure
Up there in my top 3 all time ht recreations, this, 89 batman, and dx13 terminator

Congrats, fellas for getting your figs and nice pics. :duff I'm still waiting for MMS238 to get here from PC. :pow

My set also arrived today from PC. The level of detail on both figures is outstanding, hard to pick a favorite. Still undecided if I want to display Murphy with the helmet on or off though...looks great both ways but I'm leaning towards off while having him holding it to his side.

The BD Robo is stunning, just so thankful to have added them to the collection! Thanks again to everyone in the thread posting updates on what sites were having deals, etc etc. Always cool how helpful people can be on here.

Still undecided if I want to display Murphy with the helmet on or off though.

THIS

I honestly don't know what to do. I watched a ton of reviews before opening them up and I really dig the helmet/visor look on Murphy. I kinda want to pose him dual wielding the pistols but I'm conflicted. If I put the helmet on, it's staying on. I'm worried about scuffing up the face though . . .

Back