Hot Toys "RoboCop (Battle Damaged Ver) & Alex Murphy Collectible Figures Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys "RoboCop (Battle Damaged Ver) & Alex Murphy Collectible Figures Set

If you guys were to choose one Robocop to have in your collection, . . who would it be? I've wanted the clean version for awhile but that sculpt is having me lean towards the battle-damaged version. Anyone know where's the best deal on a BD by the way?

I have the clean but not the BD yet & given the choice I'd have the BD twin pack any day of the week

The clean is nice & pretty much perfect to me but the BD pack just gives you so much more.

Neil

Re: Hot Toys "RoboCop (Battle Damaged Ver) & Alex Murphy Collectible Figures Set

I wouldn't call the Murphy figure an exclusive, I'd deem it as another option, part of a two-pack or collectible set. But it might just be a matter of semantics.

Couldn't find the thread for the single figure. Got it for Christmas from the wife. Such an amazing sculpt!

9244c590871e1f46d91db661f7403d14.jpg

Congrats, that's a great wife you got!!

Love the baby food accessory, its from a real poignant part in the movie too. Where Robo realises he will never have a family of his own anymore. :(

Is it possible to have the clean head on the BD body?

Is it possible to have the clean head on the BD body?

Yep. See the post below.

Here are a few shots of my helmeted, post-ED209 Robocop. The helmet is weathered to match the rest of the body. Was too cheap to buy another head/neck/collar off eBay, so I made casts of these parts from the original. They're cast in black resin and also weathered to match the black abdomen and hands.

View attachment 218017

View attachment 218018

View attachment 218019

Transformation: Murphy-->Clean-->Semi-BD-->Post-ED209-->Totally F'd
View attachment 218020

Thanks Barry!

Which Robos do you own, Ryan?

Just the regular, I'll get the BD but I also want the police assault Robo, but now I realize that means I need two BD's and a clean head with some paintwork. :lol

Just the regular, I'll get the BD but I also want the police assault Robo, but now I realize that means I need two BD's and a clean head with some paintwork. :lol

The BD is the holy grail of headsculpts/paint from HT. I think everyone is in agreement with that. Gopher the two pack! Alex is pretty slick too.

The BD is the holy grail of headsculpts/paint from HT. I think everyone is in agreement with that. Gopher the two pack! Alex is pretty slick too.

Darn it. I hate it when you recommend figures. It means I have to get them. I have the urge to look them up now. :slap

Great shots Pliss! That settles it, I'm getting these after I complete my Arnold collection. :lol

Back