Hot Toys "RoboCop (Battle Damaged Ver) & Alex Murphy Collectible Figures Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys "RoboCop (Battle Damaged Ver) & Alex Murphy Collectible Figures Set

Going by your username and avatar, this really should be a no-brainer. Especially with the huge discounts. :lol

Re: Hot Toys "RoboCop (Battle Damaged Ver) & Alex Murphy Collectible Figures Set

thanks guys!! just picked up at PC!

Last edited:

You'd think so but it also has a huge price tag. Discount or not. Ordered it then canceled it. Yeah, I got problems. rofl

They came in last night didn't get a chance to pose up yet but here is a quick pic. Definitely figure of the year so much detail and likeness it's amazing.
3e45f25d17e613a9e26becfcc8c41484.jpg

sideshows 2 pack went from wait list to sold out yesterday too

I guess Sideshow wasn't bluffing. Glad I ordered with PC.

They came in last night didn't get a chance to pose up yet but here is a quick pic. Definitely figure of the year so much detail and likeness it's amazing.
3e45f25d17e613a9e26becfcc8c41484.jpg

Great pic. :duff It'd be just about perfect if the paint on, oh, you know, never mind. :lol

:lol

He's destroying a figure of himself off-screen.

With Fallon pulling out the Marty figure on MJF, and now on Ford, i reckon he must be a fan of HT, and you could see the pained expression on his face when Ford was destroying it... He was slightly red faced in a way we *all* would be if someone *we couldn't reprimand* picked up one of our HT figures and tore it apart...

With Fallon pulling out the Marty figure on MJF, and now on Ford, i reckon he must be a fan of HT, and you could see the pained expression on his face when Ford was destroying it... He was slightly red faced in a way we *all* would be if someone *we couldn't reprimand* picked up one of our HT figures and tore it apart...
I saw the pain

There were knots in my stomach through that whole clip! :lol

The good news is, I think Jimmy just might be able to afford another one. :lol

They should totally sell the one Ford wrecked on eBay for charity, though! Who wouldn't bid on a Han Solo ripped to pieces by Han Solo!

Not gonna lie, I would have hated Harrison Ford in that moment if it were my figure. But I'm sure he wouldn't have done it except he knew Fallon could easily get his hands on another one.

Not gonna lie, I would have hated Harrison Ford in that moment if it were my figure. But I'm sure he wouldn't have done it except he knew Fallon could easily get his hands on another one.

Of course. Fallon would have preferred Ford didn't destroy his HT figure(And to be fair, it might not have been broken, just "disassembled...), but i expect Fallon will just order another one.

Back