Hot Toys "RoboCop (Battle Damaged Ver) & Alex Murphy Collectible Figures Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys "RoboCop (Battle Damaged Ver) & Alex Murphy Collectible Figures Set

Beautiful pics Leenart! What a fantastic set. Can't wait for mine. :clap

Thx!

Great pics, man! I was already thinking about this fragility of the head when I saw the prototype. I hope your figure is intact! If you stiil have the Robos with the configuration of the last picture, could you take one more shot? Could you take a picture of the BD head on the clean body with the damaged chest plate that came with the MS202? Nobody did that yet and I would like to know how it would be. Thank you!

Thx!
You mean like this?

think im going to steal one of those poses and use it for mine when i get it. Sheesh i can't believe some people have this so early. I sadly have to wait till july to have the money.

Steal away, I stole most from the movie anyway :wink1:

Re: Hot Toys "RoboCop (Battle Damaged Ver) & Alex Murphy Collectible Figures Set

Here you go!

DSC_0863_zpskl39ma36.jpg
[/URL]

I may be in the minority but IMO the figure looks more powerful displayed on its own. Not a fan of group pictures.

Leenart, your pictures seal the deal--I'm dumping all my reward points on this set. :clap

Figure nit-picks

Wonky Eye Robo.
DSCF3740_zps4t4ck6jx.jpg

Flimsy @ss plastic used on data spike (same with clean Robo)
DSCF3741_zpsmmn9fdl5.jpg

I may be in the minority but IMO the figure looks more powerful displayed on its own. Not a fan of group pictures.

Yeah it looks much better on it's own

They'll fix you. They fix everything. Except for wonky eyes. :slap

Great pics, shells and Leenart! :clap

I'm looking forward to Murphy just as much, if not more so, as BD Robo and that's saying something. The hockey helmet with the flip-up visor, the gun-twirling hand, the body armor that didn't do **** in the movie and that headsculpt. Dayum.

They'll fix you. They fix everything. Except for wonky eyes. :slapGreat pics, shells and Leenart! :clap

I'm looking forward to Murphy just as much, if not more so, as BD Robo and that's saying something. The hockey helmet with the flip-up visor, the gun-twirling hand, the body armor that didn't do **** in the movie and that headsculpt. Dayum.

:rotfl:hi5:

I know wonky eyes is a mistake, but I swear I remember a scene in robocop where wellers eyes do look wonky

I think it's when he says " I can tell them, but I cannot remember them"

Edit: link below, which is a good read thanks, had this pic in it

A little wonk in there

Last edited:

RoboCop (1987) Is an Almost Perfectly Symmetrical Film | Deja Reviewer

Fascinating article which for fans like myself, makes a steller film even more impressive.

Yeah, I saw that a while ago. Fascinating stuff.

Yeah its more then just a violent all action 80's blood fest, although that helps.

More than an all action 80's blood fest, yet still an all action 80's blood fest :yess: What a great movie!

Back