Hot Toys "RoboCop (Battle Damaged Ver) & Alex Murphy Collectible Figures Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys "RoboCop (Battle Damaged Ver) & Alex Murphy Collectible Figures Set

The good thing about Robocop is that it actually has a great story of redemption and the special effects are part of the story not the main feature of the movie like recent movies....mad max fury road & avengers movies for example...

Re: Hot Toys "RoboCop (Battle Damaged Ver) & Alex Murphy Collectible Figures Set

Anyone know where I could get 1/6 beams and rubble, for a final battle dio?
Like when Robo gets all that stuff dumped on him by boddicker's henchman.

Great pics and slideshow shells. :clap

the body armor that didn't do **** in the movie
...except for leaving Murphy alive in spite of being heavily shot from a close distance?...

=========================================

damnit, the colors of armor from two sets really don't fit :( that helmet is too blue.

Attachments

• 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    172.2 KB · Views: 408
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    177.1 KB · Views: 421
Last edited:

It looks fine. Nobody other then us an al collector types will ever notice.

You think someone will come to your house and say "Hey, what an awesome RoboCop right from the scene where the police shoot him up in the garage and Lewis rescues him....hey....wait a minute...his helmet is a slightly different shade than his body. That thing is a piece of garbage."

Most likely they'd say "You paid HOW much for that 'doll?'" and then roll their eyes or something. They just don't get it.

))))))))))
you're totally right, that's exactly what happens every time )))

You think someone will come to your house and say "Hey, what an awesome RoboCop right from the scene where the police shoot him up in the garage and Lewis rescues him....hey....wait a minute...his helmet is a slightly different shade than his body. That thing is a piece of garbage."

Most likely they'd say "You paid HOW much for that 'doll?'" and then roll their eyes or something. They just don't get it.

True or worse yet when they say ' gez that would make a great toy for someone'...

yeah i have that problem myself, people always tell me i pay way too much for this ****. I always tell them that this **** is like art and 1 of a kind and all that. They always say that they would never pay over 200$ for this stuff but i tell'em hey you get what you pay for. If you want good quality pieces of art like this you gotta pay top dollar for it :lecture

The first one happens with my parents and friends, but for the most part they seem to be accustomed to it now.

My best friend has the funniest saying and respects this hobby:
"Stunning every time...like little corpses. So lifelike."

:lol

But serious?
I don´t see a LOT of difference. Great combination!
:rock

...except for leaving Murphy alive in spite of being heavily shot from a close distance?...

damnit, the colors of armor from two sets really don't fit :( that helmet is too blue.

Robocop_(Lt._Hedgecock_2).jpg

Yeah, it's a lot of extra money to spend for a full body, another MMS202 head/neck/neck cover and it not looking quite right in the end, I've found it off-putting. I might just leave it at what I have right now.

is it possible to switch the chest plate from the diecast figure with this figure?

If the colour of the clean version was like this I would have considered the purchase. HT did royally **** up.

Man.... if only they matched the paints better between the two.... :slap Still getting it though :lol

Is it possible to only get Alex Murphy? Does anyone know? Have no interest in the half robot (and limited space), but I saw Clipperkings review and Alex Murphy is pretty fantastic.

Back