Hot Toys "RoboCop (Battle Damaged Ver) & Alex Murphy Collectible Figures Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys "RoboCop (Battle Damaged Ver) & Alex Murphy Collectible Figures Set

I'll compare tonight when I'm home but last night I was certainly very impressed with the paintjobs on the sculpts.

Re: Hot Toys "RoboCop (Battle Damaged Ver) & Alex Murphy Collectible Figures Set

Anyone else get this set from timcent on ebay in the UK? Mine has been stuck in customs since last Friday, seems a long time to just check a parcel out?

That Murphy portrait really makes the figure imo. Pretty impressive stuff

This one will be getting the repaint treatment as well. Just want some more colors on him, very subtle but a little blue here and there, purple, and shading.

I will weather him quite a bit too, he was really banged up at the end of the movie.

I went with Timcent as usual. Goodshipped's packaging was always terrible - I found that on parts orders I made with him. By some miracle I think I received the stuff intact but still, thin styrofoam held together with celotape - ridiculous.

That´s the word, right there. :lol

She's very inconsistent on Arnold and has never fully captured him but this one, unless I'm just biased, she has nailed in one (released) attempt. I mean it's possible if you compare to screengrabs from various angles we might find something off about it but.....I don't want to do that, I'm almost afraid to. It's kinda nice thinking that a sculpt is perfect for once. :lol

Can´t say much on top. It looks perfect, let´s keep it that way :D

tumblr_ll5my7lKVD1qalhswo1_500.jpg

Great pic DS!!

This may be at UK retail in JULY! :thud: that's bloody quick if true.

I hope mine aren't too bad. :pray: The set will very likely be figures of the year for me.

Just like in movies, someone spots a mistake (minor ones) and everyone thinks the movie sucks afterwards. :lol

I'm not going to let that bother me personally (the eyes)... much. DAMN.

Still looks too silver, but a marked improvement over 202.

While I have a pretty good idea how I want to repaint this guy, I'm still debating if I should bloody him up a bit.

Thoughts?

Wouldn't be movie accurate but thought it might look really cool

the eyes are crossed because he was damaged and his targeting system was malfunctioning! Thats accuracy from HT!!! :lecture

the eyes are crossed because he was damaged and his targeting system was malfunctioning! Thats accuracy from HT!!! :lecture

Yes! Don't let it put you off! It's film accurate!

:slap

Ah well, there's always got to be something not quite right.

Eyes seem the same in the prototype.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433417812.190120.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433417845.655870.jpg

(from 0:18)

Back