Hot Toys "RoboCop (Battle Damaged Ver) & Alex Murphy Collectible Figures Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys "RoboCop (Battle Damaged Ver) & Alex Murphy Collectible Figures Set

a-dev;7813590 -Yulli sculpted the Alex Murphy head said:
Yulli?
Whoa. Just thought the other day that I haven't seen a headsculpt by her for quite some time!

Re: Hot Toys "RoboCop (Battle Damaged Ver) & Alex Murphy Collectible Figures Set

Anyone looking to sell a clean robo visor?
i could easily part with one as i have a spare, but shipping from me to XXI century world would take weeks. many weeks.

There won't be any customs, I would have been charged on delivery if there was. Hopefully Shells gets away with it too although I can't speak about UK customs.

Anyway, without further delay, I shall begin...

Awesome, if it wouldn´t be so much for the luck-factor, on which I ran out of the last times I ordered (given, it´s been years, but not gonna risk it anymore), I would have ordered that through timcent or loonten too.
But what gives, hope you had a blast brother.
:hi5:

Finally got it out of the multi-layered bubblewrap :lol There was no chance of this getting damaged in transit unless a washing machine fell on it, corner-first.

Box is surprisingly small.

Did you order from loonten? Nothing better then to have it totally mint and without a dent.
That ´s where I was always furious, when I ordered from goodshipped.
Only one piece of styrofoam around and paperwrap...totally dented, almost every time.

Yes, certainly a little smaller than I expected but well, everything's in there.....and everything is quite beautiful.

-He certainly feels light and distinctly plastic compared to the MMS202 - well, we knew to expect that.
-MMS202 really needed to be a darker shade like this.
-although if the purple hues are on this one they seem to be negated by all the battle-scouring, of which there is some degree all over the figure - granted I only have artificial light right now.
-sculpts are incredible - in pics/in person - all the same with this pair. It's Peter Weller, fullstop. Nice to be able to say that.
-Yulli sculpted the Alex Murphy head, I never checked up on that before. This is better than any of her Arnie sculpts.

That´s what I thought on the proto already. She absolutely nailed it.
:rock

Good to hear, I'm curious how that went.

Yes, certainly a little smaller than I expected but well, everything's in there.....and everything is quite beautiful.

-He certainly feels light and distinctly plastic compared to the MMS202 - well, we knew to expect that.
-MMS202 really needed to be a darker shade like this.
-although if the purple hues are on this one they seem to be negated by all the battle-scouring, of which there is some degree all over the figure - granted I only have artificial light right now.
-sculpts are incredible - in pics/in person - all the same with this pair. It's Peter Weller, fullstop. Nice to be able to say that.
-Yulli sculpted the Alex Murphy head, I never checked up on that before. This is better than any of her Arnie sculpts.

Yulli has the talent clearly, she needs to be given more stuff to do besides arnold heads :lol

Yulli's very talented, and I do hope that she continues to get more non-Arnold projects. Though, it'd be nice if she really nailed Arnold.

Definitely very pleased! :)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433331877.446975.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1433331890.462897.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1433331900.945760.jpg

Great shots. That shot of Alex is very reassuring, I had though it looked weird in Jingobell's photos.

Great shots. That shot of Alex is very reassuring, I had though it looked weird in Jingobell's photos.

Thanks Snake, It does look quite lifelike.

What a BEAUTIFUL set of sculpts.

Must. Not. Buy. Now. Must. Wait. For. A. Discount,

Incredible how they get such an insanely complex sculpt (IMO) down to a t, and **** up royally when doing Keaton. Just what the hell.

Not Yulli!!

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg
Beautiful figure !! first time I've seen hot toys prototype be the same as the released version
Disappointed last year with the 1st robocop

You took me back to when I was 18 seeing the first ****** I was going to go in too!!

Did you order from loonten? Nothing better then to have it totally mint and without a dent.
That ´s where I was always furious, when I ordered from goodshipped.
Only one piece of styrofoam around and paperwrap...totally dented, almost every time.

I went with Timcent as usual. Goodshipped's packaging was always terrible - I found that on parts orders I made with him. By some miracle I think I received the stuff intact but still, thin styrofoam held together with celotape - ridiculous.

Yulli's very talented, and I do hope that she continues to get more non-Arnold projects. Though, it'd be nice if she really nailed Arnold.

She's very inconsistent on Arnold and has never fully captured him but this one, unless I'm just biased, she has nailed in one (released) attempt. I mean it's possible if you compare to screengrabs from various angles we might find something off about it but.....I don't want to do that, I'm almost afraid to. It's kinda nice thinking that a sculpt is perfect for once. :lol

What a BEAUTIFUL set of sculpts.

Must. Not. Buy. Now. Must. Wait. For. A. Discount,

Incredible how they get such an insanely complex sculpt (IMO) down to a t, and **** up royally when doing Keaton. Just what the hell.
yeah man, after seeing all the great pics of perfect sculpts, it's going to be a tough wait

A-dev, in person, how close is the Murphy head to this?

image.jpg

Back