Hot Toys "RoboCop (Battle Damaged Ver) & Alex Murphy Collectible Figures Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys "RoboCop (Battle Damaged Ver) & Alex Murphy Collectible Figures Set

I did indeed receive mine today. Found myself surprised how light the double-set is but - no diecast and no chair.

I'll open it later as I'm in work now.

Congrats man, mine still stuck@ customs, since Friday. :gah:

Re: Hot Toys "RoboCop (Battle Damaged Ver) & Alex Murphy Collectible Figures Set

it's my job actually ^^

I just work on statues 90% of the time :wink1:

I'm extremely busy right now working on a lot of projects at the same time, but I'll start taking robo orders again sometime in the summer. thanks

Ah, good to hear it! :clap I wonder how much it would cost to send you a figure from the States.

I did indeed receive mine today. Found myself surprised how light the double-set is but - no diecast and no chair.

Look forward to reading your review/impressions/opinion

Holy hell!!!!
Congrats, good sir.
:1-1:
I envy you. I even watched Ric´s full review, that´s how much I look forward to this set.
:rock

Looks like I might get mine tomorrow. Gotta love EMS! can't wait

Holy hell!!!!
Congrats, good sir.
:1-1:
I envy you. I even watched Ric´s full review, that´s how much I look forward to this set.
:rock

Thanks Timo. Yeah, I couldn't wait on this. Ordered it from ebay day one, usual lightning fast shipping. I didn't think I'd have it till tomorrow but it was in the country on monday.

Thanks Timo. Yeah, I couldn't wait on this. Ordered it from ebay day one, usual lightning fast shipping. I didn't think I'd have it till tomorrow but it was in the country on monday.

Awesome.
And no customs so far?
*fingers crossed*

Awesome.
And no customs so far?
*fingers crossed*

There won't be any customs, I would have been charged on delivery if there was. Hopefully Shells gets away with it too although I can't speak about UK customs.

Anyway, without further delay, I shall begin...

I saw Clippers video & thought the BD Robo had talk capability when I saw the speaker holes, Apparently HT have just used the old RoBo body, (cheapskates)

Even though I like used the speak function once on the clean Robo a talking BD Robo would of been nice.

''Clarence!''
''I'm not arresting you anymore''
''Lewis Lewis!''
''D!ck Jones is Wanted for murder''
''Murphy''

Jealous of you lucky swear words.

Cannot wait for this to arrive in UK stores. No dates have been given for it yet though (to my knowledge) but still, gotta be earlier than I was expecting.

Reminds me I didn't respond to your last pm, apologies...

Finally got it out of the multi-layered bubblewrap :lol There was no chance of this getting damaged in transit unless a washing machine fell on it, corner-first.

Box is surprisingly small.

Reminds me I didn't respond to your last pm, apologies...

No worries my friend :) all is resolved now.

Small Box? nooo (I actually wanted a huge DX13 style box) but oh well. It's what's inside that counts. :lol

No worries my friend :) all is resolved now.

Small Box? nooo (I actually wanted a huge DX13 style box) but oh well. It's what's inside that counts. :lol

Good to hear, I'm curious how that went.

Yes, certainly a little smaller than I expected but well, everything's in there.....and everything is quite beautiful.

-He certainly feels light and distinctly plastic compared to the MMS202 - well, we knew to expect that.
-MMS202 really needed to be a darker shade like this.
-although if the purple hues are on this one they seem to be negated by all the battle-scouring, of which there is some degree all over the figure - granted I only have artificial light right now.
-sculpts are incredible - in pics/in person - all the same with this pair. It's Peter Weller, fullstop. Nice to be able to say that.
-Yulli sculpted the Alex Murphy head, I never checked up on that before. This is better than any of her Arnie sculpts.

Damn you! I want this set like NOW. :lol

Can't give up my £55 deposit now though, so will have to be patient a while longer.

Good to hear, I'm curious how that went.

Yes, certainly a little smaller than I expected but well, everything's in there.....and everything is quite beautiful.

-He certainly feels light and distinctly plastic compared to the MMS202 - well, we knew to expect that.
-MMS202 really needed to be a darker shade like this.
-although if the purple hues are on this one they seem to be negated by all the battle-scouring, of which there is some degree all over the figure - granted I only have artificial light right now.
-sculpts are incredible - in pics/in person - all the same with this pair. It's Peter Weller, fullstop. Nice to be able to say that.
-Yulli sculpted the Alex Murphy head, I never checked up on that before. This is better than any of her Arnie sculpts.

Who loved the Yulli!! Who Who Who Who!

Yeah it is actually crazy how accurate the face sculpts are. The whole package is great and I cannot see how this wouldn't be a heavy contender for figure(s) of the year. Really tho...masterpiece.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back