Hot Toys "RoboCop (Battle Damaged Ver) & Alex Murphy Collectible Figures Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys "RoboCop (Battle Damaged Ver) & Alex Murphy Collectible Figures Set

Ehh, I'm staying focused. I've got my ALIEN/Pred/T-800/Robo Detolf already planned. :lol

Re: Hot Toys "RoboCop (Battle Damaged Ver) & Alex Murphy Collectible Figures Set

Yeah, Murphy for me is just not necessary, though it's cool he got his own figure. Can't wait for BD Murphy, though. Could see this figure being coveted in time.

Yeah I mean this is more a Grail purchase for big Robo fans. There has never really been a Murphy figure made to my knowledge and it looks sweet. The three murphys will look so nice together.

I've always been a big RoboCop fan, but for me it's about the key pieces with all my faves.

We could all let loose & have dolly farms in our houses, but you gotta reign it in at some point.

God knows I'd be in huge trouble with SW if I didn't stop myself. :lol

Looking at it now this is the Robocop I want. Once he comes out I'll get him but it does look like the single is on waitlist at Sideshow. I'm guessing it'll go back up for order soon.

I finally put down my deposit for this bad boy.
Ordered 3 figures in total on Saturday, and coincidentally, all Robots...
However, usually I'm not the robot guy, I tend to like human characters more.

Got BD Robo, Chappie, and Hulkbuster.
Gonna have to give up a lot of other characters, cause these 3 just burned a major hole in the wallet.
Was looking forward to get all the new characters from Avengers 2 (Quick silver, Vision, Scarlett Witch, Ultron), and was looking forward to the threezero Breaking Bad - Heisenberg. But oh well.. .Murphy comes first !!!

I finally put down my deposit for this bad boy.
Ordered 3 figures in total on Saturday, and coincidentally, all Robots...
However, usually I'm not the robot guy, I tend to like human characters more.

Got BD Robo, Chappie, and Hulkbuster.
Gonna have to give up a lot of other characters, cause these 3 just burned a major hole in the wallet.
Was looking forward to get all the new characters from Avengers 2 (Quick silver, Vision, Scarlett Witch, Ultron), and was looking forward to the threezero Breaking Bad - Heisenberg. But oh well.. .Murphy comes first !!!

Robo is a Cyborg not a robot :lecture

''He's a cyborg you idiot! He recorded everything you said''

Im putting this figure down as the "MAIN EVENT" for 2015.

Nerds are delicious...

nerds1-1.jpg

I am a NERD and I am PROUD.....and delicious :lecture

Wow, I don't remember the last time a Hot Toys figure went Waitlist before shipping.
Naaaah! That was Sideshow getting their daily quota of :lol:lol:lol... Its back on PO! Only this time, they got me!!!! :slap

Back