Hot Toys "RoboCop (Battle Damaged Ver) & Alex Murphy Collectible Figures Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys "RoboCop (Battle Damaged Ver) & Alex Murphy Collectible Figures Set

Seriously can't wait for this. Without scrolling through 100 or so pages, does anyone know if the head and neck will be removeable? Allowing for more display options. Such as the head with the helmet.

There's been plenty of discussion so far, but no real conclusions.

The neck looks super fragile, so even if we could swap heads, I don't think I'd even attempt it. :lol

Re: Hot Toys "RoboCop (Battle Damaged Ver) & Alex Murphy Collectible Figures Set

Currently packed away in the box is the regular version Robocop head, helmets and mouth pieces. I picked this set up on ebay last Christmas when I decided that I was only going with the BD in my collection. My plan is to display them around my BD Robocop strictly as a display pieces. No intentions or fingers crossed in hopes that I can swap heads. I kind of wanted the best of both worlds without two complete Robocop’s. I did this with the BD Police Shootout Terminator. I went out and purchased the BD head and base to go with my Tech Noir. I have since removed the bloody eye version and put in back into the box.

Part of it is budget and prices of HT’s these days another part of it is not wanting too much of the same character in my display. Anyways here preplanned visual of my Robocop display and my already displayed Tech Noir (curtain behind was temporary)

I cannot wait for this set. Will be amazing!

I can't seem to find the individual BD Robocop up on Sideshow anymore. Did a search and nothing......

Whats going on? Only the two pack available.

Results for hot toys robocop - Search Results | Sideshow Collectibles

Maybe they will make it a DX???

So odd. The single isn't listed anywhere...

BTW my offer is still out there in case anyone wants a BD Robocop without Murphy

(^ー^)ノ

So odd. The single isn't listed anywhere...

BTW my offer is still out there in case anyone wants a BD Robocop without Murphy

(^ー^)ノ

I don't want Murphy. Only interested in the bD

They like to play that wait list game at SSC it will be back up. I would def jump on the WL if you want the single. I'm gonna still get the 2 pk, huge fan of the movie and actor.

They like to play that wait list game at SSC it will be back up. I would def jump on the WL if you want the single. I'm gonna still get the 2 pk, huge fan of the movie and actor.

Bingo.

Just POed this with the $20 promo code. Can't wait for these to drop. Murphy gun-twirling hand FTW! :yess:

Yeah, I thought as much. I didn't think this would go to wait list for a long time, mostly because of the NRD, and the paint screw up with the last Robocop.

Can't wait for these either Yankee. :duff

r1ending.jpg

:hi5:

Pity the fellas who have to choose between these two, mate. I don't know which one I anticipate more! :lol

It would be cool to have both I guess.. but I'll be battling to get just the Robo, as it is. :gah:

You should really try to pick up Murphy, if you can, man. It's a really nice surprise from Sideshow, amid the torrent of Disney stuff.

Back