Hot Toys "RoboCop (Battle Damaged Ver) & Alex Murphy Collectible Figures Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys, "RoboCop (Battle Damaged Ver) & Alex Murphy Collectible Figures Set

Yup. He does!!!

Re: Hot Toys, "RoboCop (Battle Damaged Ver) & Alex Murphy Collectible Figures Set

Wonder if this'll be like Han and Chewie, where it got announced early morning NA time and then was available for pre-order later in the day. Amazed HT can still drop huge bombs like this, or the Han & Chewie figures, and there wasn't even a hint beforehand. They're running a pretty damn tight organization.

The human murphy doesn´t look as good as his cyborg counterpart, but nontheless looks great.
Must buy!!!
:rock

Yeah, that's the thing, he doesn't have the display presence of either reg or BD Robo, since he's a reg guy in tactical suit (say like the Lt. Gordon figure HT released a while back). The draw for me would be if you want to have all stages of Murphy's progression on display (not sure I do) or if you're hyped to see Weller finally done without Robo embellishments in 1:6 (which I have to admit is pretty cool). I'm still fairly certain I will only get the BD version, to go w/my reg, but it is tempting. Will wait a bit before pre-ordering to make sure I get it right.

You know once this set is released Hot Toys will release a bloodied BD version of Murphy

Wow, not bad at all! I know a kitbash I'm gonna have to do.

J50RGVY.jpg

Wow, not bad at all! I know a kitbash I'm gonna have to do.

J50RGVY.jpg

Sonuvabitch! You beat me to it.:lol In all honesty, though, these Robocop figures may be some of the coolest things I've seen this year. Outside of the whole "you have dirty seconds to compry," literally, self-destructing ED-209 debacle, between Die Cast Robo and now these, I'm very impressed.

Unmasked Murphy is all I need. Don't care for cop Murphy. Better be sold as individuals too.

WHY AM I NOT WOW'ED!!!

I'm sure you'll be able to get BD by himself, but doubt cop-Murphy will be available separately. Doesn't make much sense to me as an individual release.

I think that this set confirms the release of a Robocop 2 figure with clean armour with unmasked head included hopefully on a DX style base.

I'm the happiest geek right now.

Need to sit. Getting dizzy.

Because of all the awesome.

:google

This is an incredible set. Really blown away.

I think that this set confirms the release of a Robocop 2 figure with clean armour with unmasked head included hopefully on a DX style base.

Hopefully with an interchangeable back plate with "KIK ME" spray painted in bright orange. :pray:

HOLY COW! Never saw this one coming as a set -- and I'm not complaining!

No mention of DIE-CAST, so can we shoot for a lower price, Hot Toys? Say, $450 for the set?
Someone mentioned on FB that the set is going for $450 so good guess on that. :lol The BD Robocop is not Diecast.

The entire set looks awesome. Guess I'm going to have 3 figures from this line.

I am a one figure per shelf guy. I am looking for a “definitive” Robocop to be represented in my collection. I don’t care if it is from 1 or 2 or a battle damaged look. All I want is one Robocop with alternate unmasked head. I think the more Robocops in your collection the less your going to care. I need Alex Murphy just as much as I need Bruce Wayne, Peter Parker or Tony Stark…..I don’t.

Question is, will we see a Lewis? [emoji6]

Lewis figure? Aye sure! Lol

Back