1/6 Hot Toys: RoboCop - Alex Murphy unmasked (Battle Damaged)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
On,y reason I would want the car

848a61630ccc15a2238dbf646c1f13ff.jpg

I would never want a whole car, but a chunk of the side with an openable door so you could do this pose would be pretty killer. (Add some working lights and I'd buy that for more than a dollar!)

Since i like Robocop with his helmet better, i`ll buy the regular version. Also want him in diecast, to get the weight and maybe it may look better.

Would love to pose him with his car, but a 1/6 scale of this not so good looking car, would be a waste of space (if i have space that is).

Why are folks coming into this thread to discuss the pre beat up Murphy with his car?

Come on.. :lol

just waistin time away and im also secretly hoping ht read these forums and go ahead and produce the car!

Last edited:
Yeah they really should do the car. It would sell and it would be alot easier to make compared to some of the others theyve had to deall with. This movie is so beloved by so many its hard to imagine that it wouldnt be profitable for them.

Yeah after the ED-209 fiasco all bets are off really. For years we've allowed ourselves to hope that HT reads our sculpt criticisms and makes improvements in response to those criticisms. And yet we now have the ED-209 example. At least 6 years of complaints about rotting rubber on the first ED-209 (can't recall exactly how early the deterioration started on v.1) and constant and repetitive questioning about the material used for the dome on v.2 since May of 2013. All apparently ignored. So I dunno what the ****. Any improvements they made to final sculpts in years past like Reeve Superman, DX10 and DX13...was it all just coincidental, stuff they were gonna do anyway? I guess it could well have been.

i thought the clean die cast ones comes with the BD chest and helmet.

Yeah they really should do the car. It would sell and it would be alot easier to make compared to some of the others theyve had to deall with. This movie is so beloved by so many its hard to imagine that it wouldnt be profitable for them.

You could probably find a real 1986 ford Taurus for the same price as HT would sell a 1/6 version :lol

i thought the clean die cast ones comes with the BD chest and helmet.

It does, the BD parts of MMS202 are based on a middle-stage of battledamage after the initial fight with ED-209.

This figure is based on the battle with Clarence's gang at the industrial site.

It does, the BD parts of MMS202 are based on a middle-stage of battledamage after the initial fight with ED-209.

This figure is based on the battle with Clarence's gang at the industrial site.

so the clean die cast version comes with a bit of BD parts, but the full BD version doesnt have any clean part at all ?
id rather have the clean one then haha

so the clean die cast version comes with a bit of BD parts, but the full BD version doesnt have any clean part at all ?

The clean version comes with a couple of BD parts to recreate the aftereffects of his battle with ED 209, as a-dev said:

robocopclean.jpg

The battle-damaged figure replicates all of the abuse that was inflicted upon him by the Detroit Police Department and SWAT team. As far as we can tell from SDCC 2014, it comes with a bunch of different accessories but no helmet, BD or otherwise.

Yeah that's true the clean version does come with bd to make it interchangeable for display but the battle damage looks so awesome on the bd version. Id go even further and say its battle damage on his arm and chest from when leon dumps all the metal on him as well as the bullet holes on his legs where the police shot him up during the movie. I love the idea of a beat up murphy like hes just been through a war so that's the one im going for.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back