1/6 Hot Toys: RoboCop - Alex Murphy unmasked (Battle Damaged)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:wave

Getting close. Not too much else I want to buy after Robo and Beetlejuice (if it's good). A Barbossa, if one ever gets produced, a Terminator endoskeleton and an Alien and I'm struggling to think of much else that would tempt me.

Maybe a couple of SW figures?

No RoboCain if ever produced in 1:6?

No...I really bought figures that I really really wanted... I only have one figure I can say was not necessary (S/S IG-88).
My future buys are B/D Robocop, B/D T1 T-800, the Delorean, S/S Scout Trooper and S/S R2D2.

I may be tempted to buy the Spiderman, S/S Probe Droid and an Ironman.

But, I have left room open for a Robocain figure, a Fassbender Magneto, one of the Ironmen (I only have the Die-cast WarMarchine) and perhaps one of the Hot Toys Star Wars Figures.

That would fill up 2 detolfs with all the figures I have and 2 legendary studios lighthouses 1/4 scale.

To those who are interested, my collection currently includes:

From Hot Toys:
Batman '89 , Joker '89, DX13 T-800, T-1000 (made 2 figures from a knock off narrow type body),
Classic Predator, War Machine Mark 2 diecast, DieCast Robocop (on the way), ED-209 2014
1/4 Batman , 1/4 Endo

From Sideshow:

Darth Vader Deluxe, Boba Fett, Boba Fett Prototype, Clonetrooper Vet Deluxe, Snowtrooper, General Grievous,
IG-88, C-3P0 (got really cheap...think its medicom)

All of these were essential buys in terms of really enjoying the movies and having no regrets about purchasing.
I wanted a Spiderman as I grew up with the comics (not into the movies) and the same goes for IronMan (but will only go as far as one warmachine and one ironman)...
Was a HUGE Star Wars, Robocop, Terminator, Predator and Batman fan.

Ohhh...the only other figure I would LOVE to own is a Blade Runner Deckard... ;)
Also tempted by Indy...but think will pass :)

Ok, while we're baring our souls, my collection:

Hot Toys: ALIEN Dallas, Kane, Dog Alien, Big Chap, Ripley with Power Loader 1.0,
IRONMAN: Mark 1-2.0, 2-A.U., 3, 4, 5, 6, 7-Avengers, Iron Monger, War Machine, Black Widow
my custom-made Raza
Captain America (1st Avenger) Captain America (Avengers)
Christopher Reeve Superman,
Terminator: Tech Noir T-800, die-cast T-800 (by Aoshima, love it)
ED-209 (ordering both versions of Robo)

Sideshow:
Old Ben Kenobi, Farmer Luke, Leia (with custom-made gown), Han Smuggler, ESB/ROTJ Darth Vader,
Tamishii Nations/Sideshow die-cast C-3PO
Sandtrooper Squad Leader, Momaw Nadon, Tuskan Raider, Rebel Trooper, Captain Antilles,
Jabba & Throne environment, Selacious crumb creature set, Buboicular creature set, Gamorrean Guard,

Custom Death Star Trooper, Customized 1996 Marmit Stormtrooper (modded with fully articulated body and new body suit)

Last edited:
HT: ghost rider, t1000, 1/4 endo, dx10, dx9, dx11, dx12, alice from RE:A, city hunter 2.0, scar 2.0,
celtic 2.0, berserker predator, IP.

SSC: padawan obi, qui-gon, darth maul, mace windu, cmdr cody.

Enterbay: original batsuit figure

I also got the art figures punisher from the 04 film.

Nice collections! I'm working on building mine, Hot Toys Christopher Reeve Superman being my first.
You won't regret it... the likeness is fantastic, as is the costume and base. I'm considering making a custom head, to represent the sadness and rage expressed when Lois Lane was killed, and Superman rockets into the sky.

You won't regret it... the likeness is fantastic, as is the costume and base. I'm considering making a custom head, to represent the sadness and rage expressed when Lois Lane was killed, and Superman rockets into the sky.

Yes, I know it well! Best of luck with it!

superman-angry-o.jpg

Hopefully they will tweak the likeness before release. I just don't see Murphy in it as it is now.
46503d1340350842-custom-engraved-toilet-seat-t219721_fry_i_see_what_you_did_there.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back