1/6 Hot Toys: RoboCop - Alex Murphy unmasked (Battle Damaged)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I can't imagine it being easy to cut that little piece off at the right angle so it is accurate to the movie without accidentally scratching/damaging the parts around it.

Not just that but its also likely to be white plastic under the paint so if you cut it off you'll have to paint over the white plastic part sticking out and lets be honest where are you going to find paint that matches the ht colour. Its hard enough for them to even replicate the correct paint on the figure itself.

1016543_10152354613862344_9120573776532767611_n.jpg

so awesome!!! i prefer him in the helmet though. this is gonna be expensive :(
lucky i got clean robo in the mean time :dunno

Wow, HT has done it again, didn't see this coming. I'd rather go with this set than the clean version.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder how long it will take for it to go on PO. I need this! Lol

The likeness is great. Definitely see Weller there!

I wasn't expecting an Alex Figure! Both look awesome but is Alex really worth it? I have Clean Robo on the way and will PO BD Robo but I don't know about Alex......

so awesome!!! i prefer him in the helmet though. this is gonna be expensive :(
lucky i got clean robo in the mean time :dunno
Yeah, I think the un-helmeted headsculpt is dead on but he looks fantastic in the tactical helmet. Really amazing likeness, IMO. I'm still totally buzzing about the surprise Alex Murphy release, so maybe my opinion will change a bit with time, but right now it looks to me like they nailed Weller's likeness. Really only want BD-Robo but have to say the set is tempting me bit by bit... Definitely going to wait a few weeks before pre-ordering anything to make sure I'm only buying what I'll actually display.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back