Hot Toys Ras Al Ghul, why didn't/hasn't it happened?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only logical explanation is that Hot toys hate the Irish,

no Ra's, still no Fassbender figure and we didn't get a Cillian Murphy HS with Scarecrow.

best answer to date, i guess the Batman line wasn't as heavily pimped out back then and when TDK became a huge hit HT went made with Batman figures. Hopefully they'll revisit Begins and make a Ra's would complete the line imo, he could even be under TDKR line as he made a cameo i guess

Meh, I don't know if thats the reason. Its been 8 years (?) since Batman Begins...lots of time to re-assess who they should make. Plus they made a friggin Demon Batman. No one in their right mind would think that would outsell a Ra's. I'm going to lean on the side of licensing.

Meh, I don't know if thats the reason. Its been 8 years (?) since Batman Begins...lots of time to re-assess who they should make. Plus they made a friggin Demon Batman. No one in their right mind would think that would outsell a Ra's. I'm going to lean on the side of licensing.

Shame the isn't a way of asking them, it seems like a pretty big character to leave out of one of HT's biggest lines, especially as they made Demon Batman as you said.... :dunno

:gah:

Its got to be licensing. He was a much more important character then Scarecrow. And with the total number of Nolan Batman figures made, 16, They'd be no other sensible reason. IMO

Back