Hot Toys R2-D2 Deluxe Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't realize Chinese New Year is basically upon us. Jan. 25th to Feb. 8th. I guess no Krennic in hand until end of March at the earliest.

Hopefully we get a sw preorder before then. The last one was December 17. With a tv show and a movie, you would think it would be like when a marvel movie comes out. Last ot preorder was the Jawa set (I think).

Except that TROS bombed in China, so maybe they just don't want to deal. Nothing from TROS since the movie opened, right?

Haven't all SW movies done poorly in China? I don't think they ever got the original trilogy when it happened for everyone else. Which sucks, cause it would be a huge market of course

I guess hot toys learned their lesson with the Disney trilogy figures. Very few releases. Now birds of prey will take over. We will get 67 Harley Quinn figures before we get an ot lando.

I guess hot toys learned their lesson with the Disney trilogy figures. Very few releases. Now birds of prey will take over. We will get 67 Harley Quinn figures before we get an ot lando.

Yep, unfortunately so. Cause they didn't make enough Harley's last time right.......

Hollywood doesn't understand the Chinese market. They think they can keep doing the same old stuff there and get surprised when it doesn't work.

Haven't all SW movies done poorly in China? I don't think they ever got the original trilogy when it happened for everyone else. Which sucks, cause it would be a huge market of course

I can't imagine why they'd be uncomfortable about movies about an undemocratic militaristic regime that kidnaps/indoctrinates young people to ideologically turn them against free thought/expression and spreads their influence everywhere to gain resources and establish military footholds.:dunno

I can't imagine why they'd be uncomfortable about movies about an undemocratic militaristic regime that kidnaps/indoctrinates young people to ideologically turn them against free thought/expression and spreads their influence everywhere to gain resources and establish military footholds.:dunno

f676ab58a5c046c4a89da85a2ae299a0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really have come to hate these "waves" of figures. I think waiting the three months after release for a 2nd batch is worse than the initial 2-year wait.

I really have come to hate these "waves" of figures. I think waiting the three months after release for a 2nd batch is worse than the initial 2-year wait.

It's why I have been paying Sideshow's stupid shipping fees for over a year now.

Now that they are charging tax, it might even make sense to buy directly from Hong Kong with certain figures.

Back