1/6 Hot Toys R2-D2 (Artoo-Detoo) - TFA Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So in theory this could be released in HK anytime in the next month...

You're right it actually could release next month in HK. That would be interesting as I wasn't expecting this until early next year, or even around December at best. I'm glad it's coming earlier though.

Well, I just PO'd this guy. The only absolutely essential figure for my display currently available that I haven't yet pre-ordered. Snow Trooper would have been awkward in the display. Best if I just stick with a couple of Stormies and Vader.

Just got an email saying this is estimated to arrive early at Sideshow between September - October. Nice! I just wonder if it'll actually come in those months or be delayed.

An early release? What a refreshing change. Thanks for posting, I have R2 ordered at bbts.

That's good, some people in HK said TFA Luke is also coming soon. I think they are gearing up for Force Friday and from the previous years, there will be one TLJ figure ready to go by end of Sept and a few out before the movie is released. Got to start saving for these lol.

IMG_2720.JPG

found in instagram, from ani con.

I didn't realize he already had a price. Looking good, I can't wait for the OT version.

Difference with OT version apart from accessories? Is the weathering different?

Back