Hot Toys - QS002 - The Terminator: 1/4th scale Endoskeleton Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a dilemma guys....this figures or Enterbay Robocop , anyone own both which one would you recommend. I'm getting T800 Battle Damaged next Week. Would love to get both, Endo and Robo. But could only get one .

Terminator>Robocop IMO. I'd get the endo.

saw both of them displayed side by side recently.. both equally superb... the endo has spots of rusts dots..very real metal looking...

I guess I'll get the endo ...I'm a fan of both films, but I figured the endo would pop out more in any display setting .

I guess I'll get the endo ...I'm a fan of both films, but I figured the endo would pop out more in any display setting .

I got both and love both equally. Slight edge to Robocop because it's the first film to give me nightmares as a kid. The mouth-plate IS peter weller, despite what the haters say. The mouthpiece is more weller than the 1/6 HT imo.

I got both and love both equally. Slight edge to Robocop because it's the first film to give me nightmares as a kid. The mouth-plate IS peter weller, despite what the haters say. The mouthpiece is more weller than the 1/6 HT imo.
But if you had a choice to only buy one ...which one would it be...they're both around the 500 mark

I'm really interested in buying this figure now that I broke down and bought HT's 1/4 Batman. My biggest concern though is the height of the endoskeleton.. Is it really underscaled? Can someone give a definitive measurement in inches? If he's at LEAST 18 inches, I will buy it.

I'm really interested in buying this figure now that I broke down and bought HT's 1/4 Batman. My biggest concern though is the height of the endoskeleton.. Is it really underscaled? Can someone give a definitive measurement in inches? If he's at LEAST 18 inches, I will buy it.

I measure him at about 17 3/4". He may be a fraction taller, but I don't want to mess up his pose to straighten him up.

I measure him at about 17 3/4". He may be a fraction taller, but I don't want to mess up his pose to straighten him up.

Thanks for the answer. I feel like the figure should be an inch taller to reflect Arnold's 6'3" frame, but I guess as a figure it's right on the edge of justifiable. Especially since there won't be another of this quality for many years..

They display well together if you elevate the HT as the base is very thin. If you account for his skin and the boots I don't think they're too out of scale.

Thanks!

The teeth on the 1/4 are better than the bust's. I have one of the later combat busts. The early chrome bust did have good teeth though.

Well I mean it should have the tooth gap and not have the teeth poking into each other and have the upper teeth covering the bottom.

Well I mean it should have the tooth gap and not have the teeth poking into each other and have the upper teeth covering the bottom.

You're right about that. The busts teeth are just a crappy mold. The teeth aren't even separated in some places.

They all look like the same length too.

The teeth are always the week point with these endos. :slap Funny, it looks like the teeth didn't really overlap on the prop. They're just shorter non horse teeth lol.

terminator.jpg

Back