Hot Toys - QS002 - The Terminator: 1/4th scale Endoskeleton Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I currently have this lifted with black blu ray cases to match the height of the T1 PF base. This is an older pic where you can see the height difference.

Do you guys think the skulls on the base are oversized or am I the only one?

Last edited:
Do you guys think the skulls on the base are oversized or am I the only one?

They are. Weather them and it won't be as noticeable. And cover the lava crap while you are at it - just paint it with black, and thus you'll remain with cracked asphalt, much better looking.

Great display. What xeno figure is that?

Thanks! It's the Cinemaquette Alien.

They are. Weather them and it won't be as noticeable. And cover the lava crap while you are at it - just paint it with black, and thus you'll remain with cracked asphalt, much better looking.

If you did this could you please post a pic? It sounds like a great idea.

I would like to get ahold of one, but I'm not into the 1/4 scale stuff. I'm really hoping HT will do a 1/6 scale with the upcoming Terminator movie.

If you did this could you please post a pic? It sounds like a great idea.

I did it to mine a while ago.

Took a small break from painting my 1/4 Pred to get rid of the ridiculous lava on the 1/4 Endo base. Removed the lava, and added some ash. Finished for now.

7ECC671C-0134-4EAB-A76B-BC6F3D77F437_zpska6orndm.jpg

C3E0213B-4FCC-4981-A0AE-4288250E33ED_zpsuehlx8tg.jpg

9DAD6DB4-19ED-4A3A-A50B-8539BDEABC57_zpsmugra7um.jpg

I guess because mine's on a high shelf I can't see the base, so it hasn't bothered me.

Makes total sense. I assumed it was from a deleted scene in T1 with volcanic eruptions. :dunno

Back